Part 16

*Todoroki pov

"What!"

"I said I will buy him from you."

I wasn't sure why I just came to this sudden realization. But the only way I could think of to save Midoriya was take him away from Bakugo. There wasn't much more I could do than that.

"Ha really, you're going to buy him from me! I was just going to give him to you for free, but since it was your offer! Pay up, and I'll leave him alone."

I look over at Endeavor who seemed most upset that I was giving up good money. But if he was going to leave Midoriya alone, I had to do it. I reach into my pocket and take out all the money I had.

"Here, just take it and leave."

"Sweet, bye then. I didn't even need him anymore anyway."

He then leaves, hopefully I wouldn't see him again.

"Shoto, why the hell did you do that. We don't need a weak slave!"

"He's not just a weak slave, he's my only friend"

I then proceed to walk past Endeavor to go tell Midoriya the news.

*Deku pov*

I heard abit of the commotion from outside my room. But I wasn't sure what happened. I thought that it might be better to not interfere. Besides after the previous weeks Kacchan put me through, I was still to scared to talk. I felt bad for not saying anything to Todoroki, but I physically couldn't say anything. I was to terrified to make a noise. Even though I could trust him.

After awhile Todoroki came back into my room. I still wasn't sure if I should say anything or not. But the words Todoroki said to me were words I always remember.  

"Midoriya, I bought you from Bakugo. You're free from his control."

I didn't know what I could say. I didn't know if I should say anything. There were no words I could use to express my gratitude. Todoroki walked over to me. I do the only thing I could. I hugged him, as I started crying again. But this time it was tears of joy.

"T-todoroki, I..."

I couldn't think of any words to say. I knew I should of said something, but I couldn't think.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything."

I really couldn't understand Todoroki. I didn't understand why he decided to help me so much. But yet, there he was. I decide to say the only thing I could think of.

"T-thank you."