Part 13

*Todoroki pov*

Midoriya and Bakugo were suppose to come back in about a couple of days. But it turned into a couple of weeks. I became very concerned about Midoriya. I remembered how he was crying, saying he didn't want to go back. I felt like I should of done something sooner. But what was I able to do.

Endeavor noticed my different behavior. He said that I shouldn't feel so attached to someone like a slave.

"Shoto, we've been over this before. Slaves are slaves, you're royalty. Slaves work for you."

"But I don't want to enslave people, slaves are people to. They deserve the same rights as us."

"What has gotten into you lately. First you say you don't want to become king, now your standing up for people lower down then you."

"You don't understand me, you don't understand anything about anyone in our family."

Endeavor got more mad at me. It seemed like he wanted to hit me.

"You know what, go to your room!"

"Fine!"

I quickly leave and go to my room, not feeling like fighting anymore.

"At least when I become king I get to change to law about slaves. I'd be able to save Midoriya."

I decided that I wasn't going to stay in my room. I wasn't go to let Endeavor control me anymore. I haven't gotten fresh air in awhile anyway.

I came to decision that I was going to get out through the window. It wasn't like I could just walk out through the front door. I unlock the window and climb out. It felt nice to escape. I decided that I would take a walk and get back to my room before Endeavor noticed anything.

I go out and start walking around. I had never been out without guards following me before. It felt like I was a salve myself. I didn't think about what would happen if Endeavor caught me. He would probably lock every possible way for me to leave.

I started walking until I saw something in the distance. It looked like someone was laying on the floor. I run over to see who it was.

"Midoriya!"

-editor note

(-ayo fam, sorry it's short. Before anyone starts complaining because I haven't been writing on my other story. I only have so much time, especially since school is a thing. And the fact that I'm going to start 3 more stories. 👌)