Chapter 6

Natasha tossed and turned in her sleep, groaning and moaning as wave after wave of heat washed over her, and kicked the blankets off her. Her clothes were restricting and every inch of her skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

She clamped her eyes shut more as her breathing quickened. She arched her back as Eden trailed her fingers across Natasha's neck and down to her collarbone. Her lips connected with Natasha's skin and left a trail of soft kisses down, starting at her cheek and ending at the other side of her collarbone. Natasha moaned softly and dragged her hand up to Eden's thigh and to her stomach, traveling further and further north, Eden's deep chuckle egging her on.

"You okay, baby?" Eden asked when Natasha moaned again. She said nothing, but nodded in response, humming in content when Eden's fingers traveled lower down to the valley between her breasts.

"What're you doing?" Natasha asked, her voice husky with lust. Her hand caught in Eden's hair and the raven haired woman paused her kisses and looked up at her, grazing her fingers across her cheek. She smirked and pressed her lips to Natasha's.

"You're late and I thought this would be a much better wake-up call than a noisy old alarm." Natasha hummed as Eden's knee and thigh moved between Natasha's legs, pushing them apart, and rubbed gently against her warm core. "I take it I had the right idea?" Her voice was full of humor and her eyes were dark and blown wide with lust. She continued moving her knee against Natasha while her hands tangled in her hair and massaged her breast.

Natasha's breathing picked up and her fingers grazed against her back. "I thought you said I was late."

"You have time," Eden's lips connected with neck, sucking hard enough to definitely leave a mark. Eden picked up speed, listening to Natasha's body and what she wanted, and the faster and harder she moved, the closer she was to bursting. "But you better hurry. I didn't turn your alarm off..." she kissed her again. "You're running out of time."

Natasha bucked her hips and arched her back, listening to the raven haired woman, and chased her release. She was close, and it wouldn't take much more until she came in Eden's arms. A few more seconds is all she needed...

Her alarm buzzed loudly, jolting Natasha from her sleep. Her eyes snapped opened and her heart was beating faster than it usually did. The redhead groaned as she sat up, her clothes, hair, and bedsheets sticking to her sweaty limbs, but frozen when she took into account that her pants were pushed to her ankles and her underwear was soaked through. She looked around her small apartment bedroom, looking for any sign of Eden. She didn't realize that a part of her was disappointed to find no trace of her.

Sighing, she got out of bed and jumped in the shower. Most of the time she just stood under the stream, thinking back on her dream. That's what it had to be, right? A dream? There's no way any of that was real. But...why did it feel so real? Why did it feel so good? So...right? She shook her head and finished up, getting ready for another day of training, and left the apartment.

The walk to the tower felt longer today as Natasha couldn't get her mind off the dream. While she knows that Eden was definitely 100% not in her bedroom early this morning, she could've sworn that she was. She had felt each and everything that the little minx did to her; she felt her fingers run over her body and tangle in her hair, she felt the heat of her kisses and the wetness of her tongue contributing to her hickeys, and...she felt her knee rubbing against her bringing her closer and closer to a release she hadn't felt in a long time.

Clint of course noticed that she was distracted. Usually she was able to pin him in less than a minute, maybe two if he had his morning coffee and put up a good fight, but today...today he was able to get the drop on her, trapping her in a basic level one choke hold that he knew for sure she could get out of. When he released her, she sulked over to the bench silently and took a large swig of her bottle. Clint sat beside her and waved Steve away when he stepped towards her, a concerned look on his face.