Chapter 8- Nervousness

Harry's POV

I was pacing the floor of the station. I had been five hours since I had reported Phoebe missing. I was tired, but I wasn't going to sleep until they found her.

"We are all worried about her man, sit down, I know you are tired," Louis gestured to the seat at the far end of the bench but I shook my head.

"Excuse me? Um... Harry Styles?" The receptionist officer called me and I quickly ran to the desk in hope.

"Yes?" I said anxiously, the boys crowded behind me.

"We have accessed the cameras outside of your apartment and we have seen a white van taking off with Ms. Miller, the men were masked though," We all groaned, "But we are currently pulling up the camera that is at the next stop light down the road to track their location. We have agents on this and we are trying our best."

"Thank you," I said with a smile. But I wasn't happy. She wasn't here and I knew she wasn't happy.

"Come on man, let's play a game or something," Zayn suggested.

I groaned by sat down finally, but as soon as the game began I started to remeber all of the memories of the two short months that I had known her.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I am so excited! Can you believe this? I am at an Ed Sheeran Concert! Ed Sheeran!" She jumped up and down, shaking my shoulders wildly.

I smiled at her, "Yep, and tomorrow you will be at a One Direction Concert!" I said faking a fan girl, getting looks from people in the audience.

"I heard that their are some weird people in that band, they do some weird stuff! Like I heard that one of them drank from a cheese fountain at Misty's Birthday Party, who was that? Was it the curly headed one? Jerry? No, Was it Terry? No! Aha! It was Harry!"

"That was one time! And I told you that was a secret!" I said playfully.

"What? Secret? Harry Styles has secrets?" She gasped and I laughed. Suddenly the lights dimmed and Ed's figure began to walk out on the stage.

Phoebe sighed, but it came out as partially a squeal.

*=*

"Why did you want to make ginger bread cookies?" Phoebe asked.

"They are really good, and Penny told me that you made the best!" I said walking into her house. 

"I'll have to remind myself to kill her later," She said with a laugh, pulling me to her kitchen. She tossed a small apron that looked like Penelope's, It was decorated with Unicorns and rainbows.

"Is this Penny's?" I asked her.

"Yeah," She said with a giggle. I began to help her get the ingredients for the ginger bread bujt once I had a grip on the flour, an amazing idea popped into my head. I grabbed a handful of flower and snuck up behind Phoebe. I threw the flour on her and she jumped up with a gasp.

"Harry!" She said sternly, then her expression changed as she gripped a jar of peanut butter, "This is War!" She shouted.

*=*

"I don't think that you and pools are the best match, I just have a bad feeling about this," Phoebe said looking at me with suspicion in her eyes.

"Oh! What-ever! I swear, I won't try anything!" But soon I found a plan forming in my mind.

It had reached late into the party and Phoebe was chatting with the birthday girl. She was smiling and happy but I couldn't get distracted, I snuck behind her and put a finger to my lips hoping to keep the girl talking to Phoebe.