Chapter 2- Breathe

Well guys thanks for the votes and comments and fans! Here is your update!

Chapter 2- Breathe

Harry's POV

Her beautiful honey curls were what caught my attention on the airplane, the seat was empty so I decided to take it, since I was quite bored. She reminded me of Liam's girlfriend, Rhea, she was such a joy to have around, he lively spirits kept Liam at bay.

When she turned to me, her beauty made my throat go dry. No one had ever made The Harry Styles nervous like she did. The second I saw her on the plane she was wrapped around my finger. Her beautiful white teeth, her American accent and her adorable little sister.

But there was something off about her. I didn't know what it was but I could tell as I introduced her to the boys that Zayn knew something none of the boys did, including me.

He could read people like street signs and he was good at hiding it also, clouding his emotions was one of his best traits besides singing. But there was no hiding the way he looked at her, he was confused, his eye brows scrunched in confusion but as soon as the emotion was there, it was gone.

We ate at the Paramount together, and Niall had an instant connection. He always had a connection with kids. They tended to be his favorite type of fans. 

Penelope sat next to him as they built a castle out of the condiments and menu's at our table until Liam scolded him. Rhea laughed lightly at his expression as Della looked at Penelope. Della was three years younger than Penelope, so they didn't really socialize.

Phoebe seemed nervous and giddy as she sat beside me. I glanced down at her hands in her lap and for the first time I caught just a sliver of black ink on her wrist. Did she have a tattoo? I squinted my eyes and made out the small letters that were inked into her wrist. 'Breathe' was written in bold font. I stared at it confused and she glanced at me.

Her expression became panicked as she turned her wrist away. i sighed, hating the feeling that she was keeping something from me. Or somethings.

She looked at me and her expression softened. I cocked an eyebrow and her lips trembled, as if she was searching for the words to say. She sighed bowing her head and then she looked up at  me 'I'll tell you later' she mouthed. I nodded.

Suddenly her phone began to vibrate and she looked at the caller I.D. her face paled in shock and I glanced over to try and read it but pulled it into her chest, "Penny, I need to speak to you outside," She rose from her seat and placed the phone on her ear, Penelope stood up and smiled, then quickly raced off to her sister.

For a five year old, she was extremely clever.

Phoebe's POV

I hurried out of the Paramount and Penelope quickly followed. "Who is it?" She asked as I put it to my ear.

"Laurie," I said, feeling the tears brimming my eyes. One of the twins, the one that didn't die in the plane crash. Penelope's eyes almost popped out of her head. She motioned for me to talk.

"Lau?" I asked.

"Oh My God! Is that really you, Essie?" She said using my nick name.

"Yeah, but its Phoebe now," I said sadly.

"But--But they said you and Jackie were dead! What happened!"

"Who? Who said we were dead?" I asked. My eyes widened.

"Well, not exactly dead, but non-existent," She said.

"We are, I'm not Francesca anymore, I'm Phoebe Miller and Jackie is Penelope Miller, What happened?" I asked.