Epilogue

Ten Years Later

"Sixteen! Sixteen! I'm sixteen! In yo' face losahs'!" Penny called from down the stairs as I groaned.

"Shut up!" I called up. Mona giggled slightly as Jack entered the kitchen, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ew!" I said backing away.

"Um... Excuse me? We live here. And you should try and get used to it, we are getting married today," She wiggled her eyebrows.

I blushed shyly, "What time do I need to be at the church to prepare?"

Mona looked down at her watch and her eyes widened. She yanked her fiancee's and my arms, "Like.. NOW!" She dragged us out to the car, panicked. I quickly dialed Harry.

"Ello?" He answered.

"Hey babe? Are you at the chapel yet?"

"Yeah, we are getting suited up, Why?"

"Oh dear Lord! I love you, call you back, kay, bye!" I quickly hung up and jumped into the car. Mona cranked it up and we drove off to the chapel.

"Perfect, just perfect!" She whispered then suddenly I realized.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Walker, Niall's brother's son. "Hello?"

"Walker! Hey, I need you to run by our flat and pick up Penny, we accidentally left her, just tell her to get in the car and her sister says sorry," I ordered him.

"Okay."

I hung up as we pulled into the church parking lot.

I struggled to get out and then sprinted for the front doors. The wedding was gouing to start in an hour and thirty minutes.

"Lou?!"I asked, shocked when I walked into the dressing room, she smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Congrats on the marriage, even though it has been a good month or so..." She smiled and I thanked her.

"Where is my dress?" I asked.

"Hanging up, you better hurry, the wedding s going to start in an hour and a half."

I slipped it on and let Lou fix up my hair quickly before she had to move on to my sister, who was in a panic.

I fast walked to the front of the sanctuary and looked at all of the people. I quickly walked back into the back, seeing my sister making sure everything was ready. Jerry was walking her down the aisle... Thomas, Liam and Rhea's second kid, was the ring bearer and Lilla, Niall and Piper's daughter was the flower girl.

The music began to play and my sister began to walk. Jack gasped when he saw her and I smiled.

The reception was about to begin and I couldn't find Harry anywhere. I was holding it off for too long, that I had almost forgotten about telling him.

"Harry!" I called out to him, he was chatting with Liam and he swiveled around meeting my gaze. His eyebrows raised and I motioned him to me.

"What's up?"

"I have some news," I said nervously.

"NEws? What kind of news?"

"It depends.."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." 

"Really?" He asked. His eyes widened in excitement.

"Yes."

"YOu have no idea how excited I am," He lifted me up and spun me around, "There is a child in there," He touched my stomach and smiled, "A little bitty baby," He said, "Who have you told?"

"No one yet," I said.

Three Years Later

"Mary! Mary Jane! Do not run off with Mummy's phone! Bring that back!" Harry said chasing her playfully around the house while she ran as fast as she could.

I laughed while cleaning the dishes. Once he retrieved the phone, he scooped her up. "Hey May May, you want to say hey to your baby brother?" Harry asked.

She nodded and he brought her over to me, He placed her tiny palm on my stomach. "There's a boy in there?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes! And he'll be out soon and then you can play with him!" Harry said. I smiled and shook my head, "But right now is time for a nap! So lets go!" 

Harry took off for upstairs and then twenty minutes later came back down. "It takes her forever to calm down, she is just like you," He said with a smile.

"Ha ha... you are hilarious." I said sarcastically.

"I love you?"

"I love you too," I said hugging him.

THE END