Chapter 3- The Faker and the Airport

Phoebe's POV

"Hurry up, Penny!" I called up the stairs, we needed to be at Hearthrow in ten minutes to pick up 'Mona'. Harry stood in the doorway, a smirk covering his features. I sighed, frustrated with my appearance this morning.

I had dark bags under my eyes and was up all night working on new arrangements for the flat. She would either be sharing a room with one of us or take the basement, which I would have to work on in order for her to be able to sleep in.

I sighed once again as I gracefully made my way down the steps. I had a new person to take care of because who knows if "Mona" is even capable of caring for herself. Harry stepped into the passenger seat followed by Penelope who filed into the back. I cranked up the car after fastening my seat belt.

Before I began our drive, Penelope handed me hear iPod, asking me to select her favorite play list. I hit favorites and suddenly Big Time Rush began to blare through my Volkswagon's small speakers. She bobbed her head back and forth, smiling with the beat, Harry adjusted the sound, turning it up and tapping his fingers on the dash to 'Windows Down'.

I smiled and joined them, tapping my index on the rubber steering wheel. I pulled into the parking lot and unbuckled myself, and stepped out of the red car. I frantically began walking fast to avoid "Mona's" screeching at me for being late. I love her but she is very needy and greedy.

She used to be okay but ever since her twins death she was always calling, asking for more money. My parents always sent it in though. I never questioned it, though. I was hit by the cool air as the automatic doors slid open and I raced towards the conveyor belt.

There she stood, her six-inch red stilettos reflecting off of the shiny tile. Her black dress and red bow at the strap of her dress. Her face was perfectly tanned along with her body. Her heart shaped Gucci sunglasses covered her usually blue eyes and instead of her long blond hair, she had black hair. Like a raven.

The second she saw me, she rushed for me, squealing in excitement. She pulled me into a hug and that's when Harry and Penelope came in. "Don't forget, Jackie's name is Penelope, Mona," I put emphasis on her new name, reminding her to play the part. She squealed, pulling Penelope into a hug as my younger sister grimaced, but wrapped her arms around Mona.

"How are you, Penny?" I grimaced as her voice rose. When did she turn into this?

"I'm good, Mo, How was university?" My sister asked, pulling from the tight embrace.

"Great, lots of good looking California babes, but nothing compares to the British boys," She said, her eyes set on Harry. My eyes widened. I kicked her heel and she fell on her ankle. i began laughing and grabbed her suitcase. 

"Back off, Mona, I like him," I whipered harshly into her ear.

"He hasn't met me yet," She whispered back.

"You are three years older than him, just drop it," I hissed and stormed out of the airport, with Harry staggering behind me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Fine," I said harshly, making a sharp turn, spotting my red beetle, shining in the odd London sunlight.

"What happened back there?" He asked.

"My sister, being the twenty-one year old slut that she is, but I love her anyways, i have to," I murmured the last under my breath as I shoved her things into my small trunk and jumped into the drivers side.

"Can I sit in passenger?" She whined.

"Nope, Harry has that spot taken," I said sickly, rolling my eyes at her greediness.