Chapter 40

Today's chapter is not going to start with YiZhan. I hope you guys can enjoy it ♥️. I have written it with my sickness 🙁

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Xiu Qing Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 8 am. Yu Bin was sleeping peacefully. His peaceful sleep break because of his phone ringing. He struggle to get his from the bed side table. Finally he get it in his hand. He start rubbing his eyes with his hand. And sees the phone screen.

"Here we go again. It's ok I will try to make her happy today. I am going to start with a cheerful morning wish.." Yu Bin mumble.

The call was from Emily Qi. He take a deep breath and receive it.

"Good morning baby. You wake up so....." Yu Bin about to continue but Emily Qi cut him.

"Stop with your fucking good morning. Is your those disgusting gays are back yet? Wait a minute... Your brother is also gay. Right?? So disgusting. Are you sure your are not gay too?" Emily Qi scream from the other side.

Yu Bin become froze. Because of Emily Qi's response. All these days. She is acting really strange. Their lovey dovey moment aren't here anymore. But today she is saying his family's members are disgusting. Yu Bin is losing his tempter now.

"If you fucking call me this hour to talk shit about them. Then hang up. I am not fucking mood into listen your bullshit... And DON'T EVER CALL MY FAMILY DISGUSTING." Yu Bin scream too.

"Now see you are screaming at me because of them too. You are changing Yu Bin. Those trash are becoming more important to you now. They are not even your fami..." Emily Qi's eyes become teary. She about to say more Yu Bin cut her.

"DON'T CALL MY FAMILY TRASH. AND YES THEY ARE MY FAMILY.. How can even you forget about it. You know all things really well.... You know what... Just give me break. Please.. I am begging you. Just give me break..." By saying this Yu Bin cut the call.

He didn't give her chance to say anything. Emily Qi start calling him crazily. He becomes more irritate so he switch off his phone.

"I can't believe it.. You are the same person I share everything. You are the same person whom I love once..." Yu Bin mumble again.

By mumbling this Yu Bin left for bathroom. Whatever Emily Qi said those things aren't going to let him sleep anymore. So after freshing up Yu Bin left for outside.

______________________________________

In Emily Qi Dorm
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I can't believe it.. I can't believe it.. Why...?? Why you are fucking ignoring me..? Those disgusting fucking trash gays become more important to you now..." Emily Qi screaming and keep calling Yu Bin.

Yu Bin phone is off. She throw her phone on her bed. And start pulling her hair in frustration. Her phone suddenly start ringing.

"Now this dog come to the right path...  He is going to beg me for forgiveness like as usual..." Emily Qi said with a smirk.

When she takes the phone on her hand it was unknown number. She didn't recognise it.

"Who the hell is it??" Emily Qi mumble.

After thinking a lot she finally receive the call.

"Hello..??" Emily Qi said.

"Well.. Hello Bestie..." Chen Zhuo Xuan said from other side.