Chapter 29

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Xiu Qing Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 7:30am. Huang Jingyu was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly his peaceful sleeping break by his phone's ring

Suddenly his peaceful sleeping break by his phone's ring. After two times ringing Huang Jingyu finally get up while rubbing his eyes. He realised it is from America. It was his roommate. He is calling him again.

"Who the fuck keep their dirty underwear in kitchen? What kind of fucking logic is this?? How can you keep it here?? And it's so smelly and dirty. What kind of fucking human you are?" His roommate scream frustratedly.

"Wow.. You like smell of my underwear?? Then smell it properly.. And who the fuck call someone this much early in the morning??" Huang Jingyu said irritatedly.

"Shut the fuck up... I am throwing every stuff from my dorm..." His roommate said.

"If you throw anything away. Trust me when I will come back I will throw you somewhere. And before you that dorm is mine..." Huang Jingyu replied calmly.

"You know what... Whatever.. Fuck you.." His roommate said.

"Wanna fuck?? Wait I am...." Before he can reply his roommate cut the call.

"I Hate everything. God.. He is so annoying. I have to go back soon... Why me?? And my morning start with this...??" Huang Jingyu mumbled himself and hide his face between pillow.

______________________________________

In Lu Jian Min Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 9am now. Xiao Zhan wake up early. He was still sleepy. But today he have to attend classes. He is not going to university for 1 week. Because two days later his sister marriage ceremony gonna held. They are all going Shanghai. He takes his phone. And call Wang Yibo.

"Good morning fiancé... I just wake up.. Are you ready?? Are you coming to pick me??" Xiao Zhan asked in sleepy tone.

"Aren't you forgetting anything??" Wang Yibo asked.

"Forgetting?? What??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Did you say everything after calling me??" Wang Yibo again asked.

"What to say more?? What are you talking about?? Leave it.. Are you coming or not??" Xiao Zhan asked confusedly.

"Xiao Zhan concentrate. Otherwise I am cutting the call." Wang Yibo replied irritatedly.

"Umm.. First I said good morning fiancé. Then Ohh.. I didn't say I love you. I love you fiancé.. Were you talking about this??" Xiao Zhan asked excitedly.

"No.. Idiot I am not talking about it. Leave it now. And about university. I am not going today. I have to stay home. I have to complete some files..." Wang Yibo replied.