Chapter 18

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo about to leave from Lu Jian Min mansion. He already reach the main gate. His family was behind him telling him to stop.

"Will you please stop? And listen to us. Listen our explanation. How could you leave from there like this? We thought if we announced directly in front people you won't do anything. We were wrong. Why you have to be so difficult?" Carman Lee shout at Wang Yibo for the first time.

"What do you want me to hear? Is there any explanation? Can't you realise what even you guys say inside? Mom I am a boy. Xiao Zhan is a boy. And more importantly what even Xiao Zhan is feeling now. He must be feeling insult and hurt now." Yibo shout too.

"Yibo you have to get married. And that's final decision. My parents make this decision before their death. They wanted to make relationship between this two family. You have to do this. I am begging you. If you want divorce after marriage yes we will do it for you. You can settle in New York and get married with whoever you like. And Xiao Zhan can get married again another person." Shen Xiao Hai try to make Yibo understand. Divorce wasn't part in their plan they are just using this word to convince Yibo.

Yibo's world stop when he hear Xiao Zhan gonna marry another person. Xiao Zhan won't be with him? His family was keep saying so many things to make him understand. But he wasn't listening anything. His mind was keep repeating what his father said "Xiao Zhan can marry again another person." How could Xiao Zhan marry another person? How can Xiao Zhan leave him? Or how can he is gonna live without him? For the first time Wang Yibo feels scared. Too much scared. Scared of losing Xiao Zhan forever. Those words are sound like foreign words. He never want to hear this kind of words again. He never want to face something like that. He feels like he is having problems with breathing.

"I will marry him." Yibo replied hurriedly.

"So I am trying to.... What...??" Hai Kuan about to say something but stop hearing Yibo's replied.

"I said I will marry him.. Let's go inside for engagement." Yibo said hurriedly again.

"Thank you baby thank you. After marriage whenever you want you can divo.... " Carman Lee about to say that word again.

"Shut up.. Just shut up. If you guys don't shut your mouth. I will change my mind." Yibo replied angrily. Yibo was getting angry. Because he don't want to hear that word again.

"Ok ok we won't say anything more. We won't say anything. Let's go inside." Zheng Shuang replied.

On the other hand
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything. They were in other room right now. His parents were keep blubbering. For Xiao Zhan's family. They are thinking Xiao Zhan get too much shocked and feeling betray. They are making him understand why all these things happening. Why this marriage is important. But Xiao Zhan wasn't listening anything. Xiao Zhan wasn't thinking all this. He was thinking something else.

"Baby please say something.. I know you are shocked. But plea... " Crystal Zhang was cut by Xiao Zhan's talk.

"I want to be with him.." Xiao Zhan replied slowly.

"What...??" Everyone said in unison.

"I said I want to be with Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan replied again quietly.

"You blockhead. How could you be bold like this much?" Zhou Chen asked while slapping Xiao Zhan's head.

"A-Xian are you sure? A-Xian.. So.... Do you like boys from the beginning..??" Xuan Lu asked.