Chapter 32

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan reach university at 10 am. As their classes are going to start at 11:15am.

Wang Yibo was parking his car

Wang Yibo was parking his car. Xiao Zhan come out from car first. He was still blubbering about unknown things. Wang Yibo was keep listening everything patiently. He also comes out from his car now. They were about to leave from there but one car was coming towards them in fast speed. It was about to hit Xiao Zhan.

"You know that time...." Xiao Zhan was about to say something but stop because of sudden action of Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo immediately pulled him from there before that car hit Xiao Zhan. He hug him tightly.

"Are you ok?? You didn't get hurt anywhere right? Your leg.. Did you get hurt there??" Wang Yibo asked while touching his cheek and checking everywhere.

"You bastard

"You bastard... I will kill you if I find you... If you can't drive properly then why the fuck you are driving???" Wang Yibo scream at that driver. But that car leaves from there immediately.

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything but nodded his head. It was a mix emotion for him. Because for the first time he saw a fear in Wang Yibo's eyes.... *The fear of losing him*.. Was it his imagination or he is seeing right thing...???

"Ok lets go inside then.... And after class we will go together too.. Wait for me here. But not too near in road. Stay car side." Wang Yibo said.

"Hmm..." Xiao Zhan replied.

They leave from there. Reaching in his first class. Xiao Zhan sees Mianmian is waiting for him with a big mischievous smile.

"What???" Xiao Zhan asked.

"What is the relationship between you and Yibo??" Mianmian asked directly.

After hearing this Xiao Zhan start coughing furiously. "How the heck she knows??" Xiao Zhan thought himself.

"Nothing... Actually.. You will know soon.. I will tell you soon. But not right now.. OK??" Xiao Zhan said.

"Ok.. Promise??" Mianmian asked.