Chapter 11

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Yibo wake up. He sees Xiao Zhan was cuddling him. Before situation goes awkward. Yibo left the bed quietly without making noise.
As usual Xiao Zhan wake up late. Didn't find Yibo there. He realised that he had slept in Yibo's bed. After getting ready he was going for breakfast. He was about to go dinning area.

(Their outfit)

(Their outfit)

"Sir.. Sir.. Stop there." Someone said that to Xiao Zhan.

"Umm.. Yes?" Xiao Zhan asked. It was a waiter who was calling him.

"Sir. Your friend Wang Yibo called you to hotel behind area." That waiter said.

"Why did he called me there? It's ok you go. I will go there after eating breakfast." Xiao Zhan replied.

"No sir. He told me to bring you there with me." That waiter replied.

"Oh OK then let's go." Xiao Zhan said.

Xiao Zhan was checking his phone. He was about to call Yibo. But they already reach hotel behind side. Xiao Zhan find there is no one. Nor even Yibo.

"You said there is Yibo waiting for me? Where is he?? No one... " Before he complete his sentence someone inject him something.

"Aah...." It was his last word.

On the other side. Wang Yibo was getting impatience. There was no sigh of Xiao Zhan yet. Breakfast time already over. It was already 11:30am. When he back to his room. Xiao Zhan wasn't there. Yibo called Xiao Zhan immediately. But his phone was switched off. Suddenly Yibo becomes more tense.

"Where did that idiot gone this time?" Yibo muttered.

"Excuse me. Did you see Xiao Zhan anywhere?" Yibo asked to Mianmian.

"No.. I was searching for him too. I didn't see him since morning." Mianmian replied.

Suddenly Yibo's phone start ringing. It was from Xiao Zhan's mother. Yibo receive it. He knows what is going to happen.