Chapter 24

Unknown Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

That 28 years old guy is doing some work in his office... Suddenly one girl enter his office without permission.

"Aren't you going to explain why you are still quiet?? They are getting married.. Those four families living in happiness.... Their never ending happiness.. What the heck you are doing?? What are you waiting for?? Start our plans... I want to see them in pain...." That girl scream in anger.

That guy close his file.. He sit his chair comfortably and close his eyes.... He was thinking something.

"You are my twin... You should have understood me.... Anyway... You think their marriage is going to happen soon??? That girl name Zhao Lusi... She won't stop until she hurts Xiao Zhan or have Wang Yibo...." That guy answered calmly.

"Brother... They are not going to married???" His twin asked again.

"Sister... You are forgetting about that woman.... Carman Lee.... You are forgetting about her..... And she can do anything to protect her family, her kids, Xiao Zhan and those three families too....." That guy replied.

"When... It's time... We will do everything too... And she can't stop us..." His twin said with a evil grin.

"We will....." That guy replied with same tone.

______________________________________

Zhao Lusi's House
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mom should I wear this or that?? I have to look perfect for tonight.. You know mom.." Zhao Lusi said in excitement.

"Daughter.. Just be careful.. You don't know anything... This time Shen Xiao Hai family is here.. That time they weren't here. Carman Lee that woman wasn't here that time. Just be careful. Whatever you do...." Before she can say more Zhao Lusi cut her.

"She will be my future mother-in-law.. Chill mom.. Your daughter is really near to her future husband.." Zhao Lusi said in duh tone.

"You know what.. Whatever.. I am going to kitchen.. Do whatever you want..." Her mom *sigh* and leave from there.

"This time... Not this time.. I want him means I want him..  Because of you I didn't get Huang Jingyu. Xiao Zhan be grateful you were saved that time. Otherwise you aren't alive this time. I wish I could burn you fully that time. But if this time anything happens.. Trust me. I will burn you and your ashes won't be found by others.." Zhao Lusi mumbled.

______________________________________

In James Huang Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Crystal Zhang and Hu Xiao Ting (Cao Yu Chen mother) talking each other in phone.

"Everything is ready now... I hope everything goes well. And..." Crystal Zhang about to say something more Hu Xiao Ting cut her.

"Crystal.. Is Wang Yi Zhou's family will be there too?? I don't like that girl.. What's her name again... Zhao Lusi... She will be there too??" Hu Xiao Ting asked suddenly.

"They are gonna attend too. Yes.. What should I do.. They start talking with us again.. And I don't understand what's into her mind this time.. Everything will be fine don't worry.. And Carman is here also..." Crystal Zhang replied hopefully.

"Yes hope so... See you at evening." By saying this they cut the call.

"I am scared too.. I hope she didn't target anyone this time..." Crystal Zhang mumbled after talking with Hu Xiao Ting...