Chapter 26

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You have to understand first something.... You can't do anything here nor I can't... Mom is involve in this matter now. Everyone knows everything. You know right what I am trying to say??" Hai Kuan is trying to make his brother understand.

"But brother... I want her death.. I want to burn..." Wang Yibo was about to say more Hai Kuan cut him.

"Yibo... Please understand.. If we do anything this time. Mom will know everything.. Everything.. If mom wasn't involved in this matter....." Wang Yibo cut him this time.

"Because of her everything happened..." Wang Yibo answered quietly.

"Don't blame her... You know she do everything because of your silliness. You have to..." Wang Yibo cut him again.

"I won't come back soon. And trust me brother.. You don't have to do anything but I will call my men to burn her alive..." Wang Yibo said in angry tone.

"I am begging you.. Don't do anything. Remember it.. Mom knows everything. Please... Just don't.... Mom is involved here.." Hai Kuan beg him.

"What do you want me to do?? After knowing everything I will keep quiet?? When I get busy with something I ask you do everything. And this time I am again with Xiao Zhan. So I am asking you again to do this for me but you..." Wang Yibo cut by his brother again.

"Where did you take him?? Why you are with him now? Didn't mom said not to meet him?" Hai Kuan start asking questions.

"I don't care whatever she says. It's not my concern... Yes I am with Xiao Zhan. And I will call my men to burn her... And yes alive. Then she will understand. How it feels... I won't keep quiet.." Wang Yibo said while rising his voice.

"You have to keep quiet. Until mom calm down. And leave this matter. Please as a big brother I am begging you.. Please listen to me... For the first and last time.. Please..." Hai Kuan beg again.

"Brother.. I am begging you.. I am not feeling well after knowing everything.. She did that.. And I wasn't there that time.. If I was there..." Wang Yibo about to say more Hai Kuan cut him.

"I can understand everything.. But I am begging you.. As a big brother I am begging you. Listen to me just once. Please just understand.. Mom is involved here.. Please. Please..." After begging a lot Wang Yibo finally *sigh*..

"Whatever

"Whatever..." By saying this Wang Yibo cut the call.

On the other hand Hai Kuan feel relief because. Wang Yibo didn't say anything more. He was successful to make him understand everything for the first time.

"What happens??" Zheng Shuang asked suddenly.

"Nothing... Let's go back to sleep.." Hai Kuan replied. By saying this they slept again.