Chapter 13- Last Day

Eleanor and I walk into the flat.

"Did Morgan talk to you?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Harry puts his arm around my waist and we sit next to each other.

"She talked to me too. She must really want to change." Louis and Eleanor hug tightly for a minute, making up for the small amount of time that they weren't with each other. No one can ever know El like me or the boys. Her and Louis really love each other, you can tell the way that they stare at each other that they do.

"Yeah," We all just sit and watch TV, saving the last bit of time we have before I go on tour and wont see them until next year. I look up at Harry who sits beside me and stare at him as he watches the TV. To be honest, I dont have one clue whats even on the television. He looks down on me.

"I love you," He whispers to me. "With all my heart." My face heats up and probably turns rosy.

"I love you too...." I say, automatically regretting it. I do love him, I love him so much, but Im leaving tomorrow for tour. 'I love you, with all my heart' pounds in my head. 'I love you too..' Its only going to make me miss him that much more when Im on tour. This is going to be so freaking hard.

"Cher why are you crying?" Harry askes me, placing his hand on my cheek. Im crying?...I didnt even know.

"Im going to miss you guys. We just got everything back to normal and now Im going to be leaving.." I whisper to him.

"Then how about I call everyone over and we have another sleepover tonight so that we could spend time together?" He suggests to me.

"That'd be great." I smile and give him a light kiss on the lips.

"I'll give you a pair of my sweatpants and a t-shirt. Okay?" He asks. I nod.

"El, do you want to sleepover tonight?" Harry asks her.

"I'd love to!" I smile. Im so happy that at least we'll all hangout before I leave.

"Is it okay if Niall's girlfriend comes over so you guys can meet her?" Harry asks us while on the phone.

"Niall has a girlfriend?" Louis asks. Harry shrugs.

"Guess so!" He says. We all say sure..

Niall and his girlfriend come in last and I automatically notice that its the girl from the restaurant. I smile at the couple that walk in with their hands locked together. The girl comes up to me.

"Hi I'm Chelsie," She smiles at me. "I remember you from the restaurant that night." She chuckles.

"I remember you too." I smile.

"Thanks," She says. I give her a confused look.

"...For?" I ask.

"Niall explained to me that if you didnt tell him to come and talk to me when I was leaving we probably wouldn't be together right now," The cheerful girl smiles. I look to Niall and we smile at each other. They sit down on the floor, Zayn and Perrie -Perrie and the rest of Little Mix are off tour now!- next to them, Liam sits with his legs straight out, and Danielle inbetween his legs with the back of her head on his chest. Eleanor, Louis, Harry and I sit on the sofa.

"Movie?" I ask. They all answer yeah. Harry gets up to get one.

"Woah, woah, woah." Louis stops him. "Who put you in charge of picking out the movie? You're probably going to pick some crappy romance!" I bust into a laughing fit, earning an evil glare from Harry, making me laugh more.

"I say we should watch a horror film!" Perrie speaks up.

"I agree!" I laugh.

"Cher! How could you!?" Harry puts his hand over his heart and gasps. I smile at him and he sits back down and kisses my cheek. Louis goes through the collection and takes out a film about some mass-murderer, one Harry and I've seen in theatre but we don't mind watching it because we agreed it was very good.

Only about half way through the movie Liam and Danielle fell asleep curled up with each other on the blankets and pillow floor-bed we set up on the floor. I feel my eyes start to close but I pry them back open. Harry looks down at me, kisses my forehead and starts to run his hand through my hair silently telling me to go to sleep.

***

I wake up to the delicious smell of bacon getting cooked from the kitchen. I stand up, careful not to wake anyone and I see the one body missing, the one who must be cooking. I tiptoe to the kitchen and smile at Louis when he turns around.

"Since when do you cook?" I ask with a sleepy smile.

"Bacon is the only thing I know how to cook." He laughs. He turns off the stove and moves the bacon from the frying pan and to a dish. He takes another dish from the stack on the counter and puts some bacon on it and hands it to me. I gladly accept it and eat it with the fork he gave to me. I stop eating for one second and stand up.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I go up to him and hug him tightly. He hugs back.

"Why are you hugging me?" He laughs a little.

"I love you so much Louis. You've been my best friend for years and I hope that never changes."

"Aw! Cherbear is getting all sentimental!" I pull away from him and hit his chest lightly. He laughs.

"I love you too Cher," He says. "as a best friend." He quickly adds.

"I don't want to leave." I sit back down and eat again.

"I know, but you love singing, your fans love you, and you love them. You have to. Its not as if we wont visit you when your in England. We're actually all going to your concert on Wednesday, so we'll only not see each other for one day."

"And then I go to America." I sigh. Liam walks in.

"Goodmorning." He goes straight to the plate and takes some bacon.

"..Are you saying that to us or the bacon?" Louis laughs. Liam smiles his adorable puppy-dog smile and sits down.

"What time do you have to leave?" Liam asks me.

"Why? You want to get rid of me so soon?" I smile at him. "I have to go at around 4." I hear a sigh thats not from me, Liam or Louis. I turn to see Harry. His curls messy, his chest shirtless, his 'Goodmorning' raspy and deep. When he doesn't try is when he looks the best.

He picks up one strip of bacon with his fingers, eats it and sits next to me. Niall and the girls come in, except for Perrie. We all sit and talk while eating our one or two strips of bacon, Niall with his 10. We laugh at something Louis says, Niall's greasy mouth, Harry's eyes that keep falling, and how Zayn and Perrie are probably going to wake up at 11, when right now its 9.

This. This is what I'm going to miss. I'm going to miss how we're all a family -except for Liam and Danielle, Harry and me, Louis and Eleanor, and Niall and Chelsie, because if we were family and also couples that would be incest, and incest is against the law, kids!- with a new addition, Chelsie. Its times like these that make me not want to leave for tour. Then I remember all the happy faces in the crowd of fans, the smiles when I sing, it makes me so happy. I'll see this family soon. For right now I have to focus on the brat family.

***

I wave good-bye to everyone with tears at the corner of my eyes as the tourbus leaves. I'll see them soon, I remind myself. Then I'll go on tour, meet new fans, new people, and I'll be back with my family again.

----

Yo. THIS IS NOT THE END. BUT I WILL SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE DRAMA IN THE STORY FROM NOW UNTIL THE END. I realise that this is probably really short (I dont know how long it is because I'm writing from my phone) but I havent updated since October so I was like "Holy crap I really need to update." SO I DID!

So yeah.

AND OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THANK YOU FOR 120 FANS AND 39,090 READS!! LITERALLLY ALMOST 40,000 READS THATS FREAKING CRAZY. I LOVE YOU ALL.

PEACE LOVE RUBBER GLOVES -yes I just said Maz's thing-

BYEEEEEE!

-Dana xxxx