Chapter 11- I Wish We Had One More Day

Its not over yet! It may seem like it, but I promise its not! Thank you to all my beautiful readers who leave such lovely comments, I appreciate it! I updated twice this weekend, which is more than I planned on. The real school starts this week with all the homework, so only expect chapters on weekends. Love you guys! Enjoy!

-Dana xxx

***

I pull away from the kiss. I love him, but he is still dating Morgan.

"Whats wrong?" He asks me, confused.

"As much as I dislike Morgan, you are still dating her, and I cant do that." I say looking down sadly.

"Then its over!" He says.

"What?"

"Me and Morgan. I'll ask her to come over a little later or tomorrow and I'll tell her. Listen Cher, I've loved you. When you didnt text me back, I thought you were mad at me, and I was really upset. I thought the best way to get over you as quick as possible was to get another girlfriend so I settled on Morgan. Cher I love you. You mean more to me than Morgan." He tells me. I grab his cheeks and give him a kiss.

"Then, Im going home so you can deal with Morgan. I'll see you tomorrow Haz." I smile. I grab my bag and walk out to my car. I hear Harry on the phone already calling up Morgan. I smile to myself and start driving away. When I get home I sigh happily. I walk to my bed and plop my body on it, forgetting to change out of my clothes and into my pyjamas. Oh, whatever. I take out my cellphone and call Louis.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey!" I say. "How'd it go?" I ask him.

"She forgives me, but she wants me to prove that I really am in love with her, so Im taking her out tomorrow night to a fancy restaurant." He says excitedly.

"YAY!" I squeal. Im so happy, everything is going back.

"How'd it go with Harry?"

"He's breaking up with Morgan tonight, he told me he loved me.." I close my eyes and smile.

"Aw Cher!"

"Well, Im tired Im going to go to sleep. Night babe."

"Night CherBear!" He says. I hang up the phone and kick my shoes off. I pull the covers over me and smile one more time before going to sleep.

When I wake up I still have a smile plastered on my face. I look at the time. 11. Okay. I stand up, and feel my stomach hurting because Im still wearing a skirt. I take off my skirt and put on greenish-beige pants and a no-sleeved black and white shirt that shows a little bit of my stomach. I brush and curl my hair and put on my fedora hat thing. I put on my black boots and go into the kitchen.I take out my phone to see one missed call from Harry from 17 minutes ago. I call back and wait for him to pick up.

"Ello." He says.

"Hi!" I say excitedly.

"Want to come over?" He asks.

"Sure do. I'll see you in a bit." I hang up and run to my car and drive right away. Im so freaking excited! When I arrive to the house I carefully run to the door nd open it. Harry is right in front of me as soon as I open the door and he gives me a big hug.

"I broke up with Morgan." He says all smiley-like. I kiss him.

"Be my girlfriend....again?" YAY!

"Of course." I kiss him again, not being able to get the thought that we're back together again through my head. I smile during the kiss which makes him smile too. He brings me in, and I see Louis and Eleanor talking to each other.

"Hey!!" I say. This is nuts!

"Back together." Eleanor smiles.

"But I thought.."

"She called me up and said yes." Louis informs. I jump around a little bit.

"Everything is back to normal! But..." I start to realize.

"But what?" Harry asks, slithering his arm around my waist.

"My tour starts next week," I say sadly. I wish we had more time. It figures, my life is back on track then I leave for tour.

"As long as Im with you, I think its worth the wait." Harry tells me. My eyes start tearing up, in a good way, because everything that happened since last night. I spin around and wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I love him, I love my friends, and finally, I love my life.