Chapter 4- The Sleep Over

I changed into a pair of Louis' sweat pants and tee shirt. They're big, I just have to tie the drawstrings and take a hair tie to tie my shirt back. I walk out to the living room and Louis wolf whistles. I push his chest and he laughs.

"Mind if I invite the boys, El and Dani over? Perrie isnt in the country right now." Lou asks.

"Not at all!" I smile. Louis goes on the phone and goes in the kitchen and leaves Harry and me alone.

"Harry, you understand how sorry I am and how much I dont want to lose you, right?" I say. He looks at me.

"Of course I do. And you will never lose me. But whats up with all the tension between you and Morgan?" He asks. Hearing him say I'll never lose him gives me so much relief. I sighed though because I have to explain my hatred for Morgan.

"Morgan was always jealous of me in school. I was popular without trying, not to sound cocky. She always dressed slutty and would try to make fun of me. And she always tried to make me jealous. And now... She finally did.." I explain.

"You're jealous of us?.." Harry asks. Then Louis walks back in. Oh thank god.

"Hey guys. They're on their way." Louis smiles. I say okay and we put on the TVV.

"Im going to go make some popcorn. all right?" I ask them. I get up and go into the kitchen.

"Popcorn. Popcorn. Popcorn. Where is the popcorn?" I whisper to myself. I look in a cabinet and find it in there. I take out four bags of popcorn and two very large plastic bowls. Eating popcorn out of the bag makes your hands all greasy, I hate that. I put the paper bag in the microwave. Why did I tell him? Now he knows I still love him, that I still want him back. He probably thinks Im crazy now!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well that was a quick two minutes. I put the next bag in and start the microwave. Now this is never going to get off of my mind. My eyes start to tear up. Since no one's in here, I figure I can let it out. I make quiet sob noises. Then I hear foot steps. I wipe the tears with the back of my hands.

"Cherbear? You all right?" Louis asks me. How did he hear me?!? He comes up to me.  "Youve been crying?" He points out. "Why?"

"Harry." I say quietly.

"Theres no need to cry!" He calms me down.

"Yes there is." I Say flatly.

"No theres not. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I tell him. He hugs me and pushes my hair behind my ear and whispers to me,

"Not like that Cher, Im in love with you.." He walks away. Did he really just leave me with nothing else but saying he's in love with me? Oh my goodness.