Chapter 3- Fears and Tears.

*Later that night, while Louis is at Cher's flat:*

"Louis?" I get his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked with icecream stuck on his sticky face.

"Thanks for defending me..." I trailed off.

"No problem! Really, go ask Liam, Zayn, Niall, Eleanor, Danielle, and even Perrie. They all hate her. Perrie has only met her once but already hates her." That made me smile.

"Theres that gorgeous smile!" He says, pinching my cheeks. He decided to tickle me, he threw me onto the couch and I couldnt stop laughing.

"Louis!"  He let go of me and smiled. I smiled back. After a while of silence we couldnt take it anymore.

"Lets try and go back." I say.

"To where?" Louis asks.

"The flat..."

"You sure?"

"Yup." We stand up and walk to my car. Louis gets in the driver side and drives us to the flat, sadly, she is still there. Louis grabs my hand and I hold on tightly. We walk inside and find Morgan slobbering all over Harry's face, funny, she acts like a dog, and Iive always wanted a bull dog named Morgan. 

"Ugh, what is she doing here?" She mumbles to Harry.

"I heard that." I say. She turns to me.

"Good for you." I grit my teeth not to say something, but its so hard!

"Um, I think I'm gonna get going." She says. She picks up her bag and leaves. Mentally, a huge party has just started. SHE LEFT!, SHE FINALLY LEFT! is all thats going through my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?" Harry yells. I cant tell him, he'll think I' crazy. I cant tell him that I am still in love with him.

"I, well, me and Morgan, dont get along very well-" I begin.

"Obviously." Harry rudely interrupts.

"-and," I start again."Im afraid that it will make you stop talking to me," I say to Harry."And slowly that will make each one of the boys stop talking to me, and I dont want that to happen. It'll ruin me. You guys are my best friends. I cant live without you guys by my side." Tears pricked at my eyes and I quickly wiped them with the back of my hands. Louis pats my back.

"I can assure you that wont happen." He says. As long as Morgan is with him, the possibilities are huge...

"Its okay Cher." Louis puts his arm around me and rubs my arm for comfort. I wipe away the stray tears and clear my throat.

"Harry, come here for a minute?" Harry groaned but Louis pulled him off the couch. I could only hear a faint whisper. nothing too clear though. I hear, Let her, from Louis. No, shes..., from Harry.  I dont... Shes...Best friend, back to Louis. Harry sighs and Louis comes over.

"Would you like to sleep over tonight?" He asks me. I see Harry roll his eyes. Does he really hate me that much? I guess I wouldnt blame him for hating me. That is his new girlfriend. I should respect her if I want Harry as my friend. But none of this wouldve happened if it wasnt for stupid alcohol...

I get caught up in my own thoughts for too long so Louis started shaking me.

"Cher? Would you like to sleep here tonight?" He asks again.

"Oh! Yeah, sure!" I smile and hope that maybe this wont add to having our friendship crumble.

****

HI LITTLE NUGGETS.

Yeah, Im gonna call my readers and fan nuggets. Im weird like that, yo.

Sorry for such slow updates, but lately my mind has been else where. This is only a small filler. The real action will probably start in the next chapter. A lot of suggestions that you guys made was something that I was already planning on doing later on. Thanks for the 649 reads, 8 votes, and 15 comments! You guys are too sweet! Ill start working on more tonight. Bye!

-Dana

xxx