Chapter 8- Planning My Escape

Harry an I sit on the floor laughing like crazy people covered in pancake batter, syrup, and I cant even remember the rest of the stuff. Flour, I think? I sigh after eight minutes of laughing. This is like the old days. Louis groans like a child and comes back with... his phone? Oh. I know.

"Smile!" He says. I do a big, fake, cheesy smile and he snaps the picture.

"Twitter?" Harry asks him.

"Yup!" I grab my phone that I had put on the table and went on twitter. I typed in Louis' name to see a bunch of things that he retweeted from fans.

'Aw Cher and Harry look adorable!'  Was one of them.

'I miss when they were together!" Me too... I turn off twitter because I might start crying and then the boys would ask why am I crying and Id have to tell them... So. Yeah, I turned off Twitter.

"Im gonna go take a shower." I tell them.

"Whi-" Louis begins.

"Upstairs." I smile. I run up the stairs and grab my clothes, and Louis shirt. He doesnt care if I use his shirts, so I do it all the time. I turn the water on and get in the shower.

For 90% of the time I was in the shower I was just standing there letting the hot water wash away the thoughts of every little bad detail of whats happened. When I get out and put my clothes on I look at my face in the mirror in front of me. My eyes have bags underneath them. I dont look as well as I normally do. Not as if Im ill, I just look tired out. I brush a few knots ouyt of my short hair and walk out of the bathroom in Louis shirt and my jeans.

"Hi Cher." Eleanor greets me first when I walk into the living room because shes the only one in there.

"Hey El." I say. Sigh. She doesnt deserve this.

"Want to go shopping with Dani and me later today?" She asks. Just then Louis walks in, puts his arm around Eleanor, and stares at me. Oh. Thats creepy-ish.

"Uh, yeah sure." I smile at the girl in front of me.

"What were you talking about?" Lou asks.

"Asked her if she wants to go shopping." Eleanor answers her boyfriend.

"Ah okay. Why dont you go eat something?" He says to her. She smiles and kisses him and goes into the kitchen to get some...cereal? Ii dont even know what they're eatinbg.

"Look Lou.." I try to say before he cuts me off.

"No. I know how uncomfortable this is for you, but Cher I really am in love with you." I hear footsteps. I turn around.

"El!" Louis stands up. Her facial expression is blank, but she has tears coming out of her eyes. 

"You're in love? W..with her?" She questions. "Louis! I love you! Why would you do that!?" She starts sobbing.

"Cher, you're my best friend...and I know this isnt your fault... But..I..I dont think I can talk to you for a while."

"I totally understand... Im sorry." I feel horrible. My eyes start watering as Eleanor leaves the flat.

"Cher-" Louis tries.

"NO! YOU CANT BE IN LOVE WITH ME! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ELEANOR AND YOU KNOW THAT! STOP SAYINGG THAT YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE! THINK HARD ABOUT THIS LOU. WHO IS THE GIRL THAT YOU'VE BEEN DATING FOR ALMOST A YEAR!? ELEANOR. SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU LOVE HER. Just.. You're in love with Eleanor, not me. Keep it in your head." I grab my bag and keys and walk out. I open my car door and slam it when I get in. I put the keys in the ignition and drive away to my flat. When I pull up to the depressingly empty driveway that used to always have Louis or Harrys car in it, I turn the car off. I lean back on the seat and sigh. I put one hand on my forehead.

What have I done.

I made Louis and Eleanor break up. Harry is still probably pissed at me. I cant possibly stand being with the boys as long as Morgan is there. Tour is coming soon, but not soon enough for my liking.

This will have to be where I stop talking to the boys...