Chapter 7- Syrup, Flour, and Burnt Pancakes.

I lie on my blanket for a while. Thinking. Imagining. Everything and anything that'll keep my mind of this.

"Anyone awake?" I hear Harry ask. I lift my hand up a little to show that I am.

"Me." Harry takes my hand and pulls me up.

"Well get up, lazy." He smiles. I love his smile. I groan but walk in the kitchen with him.

"Pancakes?" He asks me. It doesnt matter what I want. No one should even speak to me, let alone ask me what I want.

"Is that what you want?" I ask him. He shrugs and takes out a pan and some pancake mix. He gets a bowl and one of those manual beater things and puts the pancake mix and water in it while I stand awkwardly and yawn.

"Let me help." I say. He nods and gives me thje beater, our hands brushing. I blush but quickly hide it by putting my head down and beating the mix. It's in some sort of pitcher-type bowl so when I finished beating it I poured the mix into the pan on the stove that's sprayed with vegetable oil from a can. It sizzles and forms into an oval-ish shape. Oval pancakes... Interesting...

A feel the mix splatter on my face a little bit and look at the pan. The mix on my face isn't hot, and the mix in the pan isn't bubbling like it would've if it exploded..

"Harry!" I say. I turn to him and he's grinning. I take the beater and flick it at him so it splats. I don't want to waste a lot!

"Harry, we shouldn't make a me-" I get flour all. Over. Me. What the.. When did he get flour!? I take my shirt and flick the flour off so it gets on him. I run and hide in a corner where he can't get me, because Im just that tiny.

"Try and get me now Styles!" I say quietly, making sure I don't wake up the others. Harry pours 

Something sticky on my head. How did he get me!? And what is this stuff!?

"SYRUP HARRY!? REALLY!" I accidentally tell. I jump up and grab another full bottle of syrup and squirt it directly to Harry's curls. He drops to his knees.

"My curls! No! That was too far!" He says dramatically.

"MWAHAHAHA!" I laugh evilly while grabbing the bag of flour and dumping it on his head. There's a big 

Mess now... Oh well! I grab the bowl of mix and put some on my fingers. I walk towards Harry to throw it on him. He grabs the bowl from my hands and throws a little at me. I dip both my hands in the bowl when I get the chance to. I splatter the pancake mix all over Harry's face. He jerks the bowl so that a lot gets on my clothes. I steal the bowl back and dump the whole rest on him. Payback! Haha! I grab the rest of the flour, and Harry grabs the rest of the syrup, and we throw it at each other to end the messy fight.

I slump down against the oven beside Harry.

"Oh shit! The pancake!" I jump up and hit my head on the oven bar thing.

"Ow.." I whine. I get up and look at the now black pancake, and turn the stove off and move the pan. 

I fall back down.

"I want break-" Louis starts to say when he walks in and notices the mess. I grab the pan and hand it to him with th burnt pancake in it.

"Good morning." I say, smiling.

***

I know I promised a long chapter and by tonight, but this is all I can do for now. My baby brother is getting stitches in his eyebrow and I'm in the icebox of a waiting room freezing my ass off. Anyways, hope you like it! Comment, I love reading them!

-Dana xxx