Chapter 10- Confronting

"We all know Cher... Its obvious..." Louis says shyly and quietly.

"Does...Does he know?" I ask him.

"No. He's totally oblivious," He informs me. Thank god!

"Where is he?" I ask, trying not to sound creepy, but I think its time to talk to him.

"Hes at Morgan's," He takes out his phone. "Its 6:49 now, he said he'd be home at around 8. You can catch him them if you need to, he'll be at the flat, obviously." Louis gives me a kind smile.

"Thank you Lou. Im sorry," I get out of my seat and go next to him and give him a tight hug. I missed him being my bestfriend.

"Tonight, Im going to stop by Eleanor's flat and apologize to her. I might ask her to be my girlfriend again, but it depends on her reaction. If she says no, would you mind talking to her?"

"Not at all babe." I go back into my seat and we continue eating our food. In six minutes, Niall finally coes back, his face in a huge grin.

"Got her number, didnt'cha?" I smile and wiggle my eyebrows up and down to make him laugh.

"Yeah, she seems really nice! I asked her out, we should be going on a date in tomorrow." He looks down and smiles for a few minutes, daydreaming about the waitress more than likely. Niall finishes before me ands Louis, even though we had more time to eat. I smile at myself. Louis and I have made up. Now at around eight, Harry and I should too. Then even possibly Eleanor and Lou. When we finish our dinner we pay in a joint bill and we leave. Louis drop Niall off at his flat and Louis and I meet at his and Harry's flat. Harry's car is in the driveway. Louis tells me he's going to Eleanor so he drives away. I get out of my car and walk slowly up to the door, looking down, trying to think of what I'll say. I pull down my black shirt a little over my pink skirt. I go up and knock on the door.

"Come in!" Harry yells. I open it.

"Oh, hey." He says.

"Hey." I smile.

"Sit down." I walk over and sit next to him.

"Whats up?"

"I uh.. need to talk to you."

"Go ahead." He smiles brightly.

"Well, Im extremely sorry for disrespecting your girlfriend in your flat.. And Im sorry for disrespecting you. I never meant anything to hurt you, you're a great person, anyone who wants to hurt you is out of their mind. I just.. The reason me an Morgan don't get along is because of highschool. She's always hated me. If she hadnt acted the way she did to me in highschool, I would like her as a person," I tell him.

"So you're holding a grudge against her?" He askes me.

"N-No! Its a long story." I face-palm myself.

"Tell me,"

"What?"

"Tell me the story." He says. No! I cant! He'll find out! What do I do!?

"i..uh..err... So.. um.. basically...." I cant do it. Shit. Im basically talking at the speed Harry does, and thats really freaking slow.

"Spit it out!" He stands up and yells. I stand up too so Im still looking at hin.

"Morgan is a slut. She hated me because I was more popular than her. She always tried to get her revenge. Se KNEW I was dating you, and when she saw you, she knew that she finally had the chance to hurt me. And she has been 100% successful. Seeing her with you... It hurts me so much. Because, we were such a happy couple, and I wanted us to always be together," Tears are pouring out of my eyes. "Im... Im.." I try to say but I just cant get it out.

"You're what?" He questions, walking close to me.

"Im still in love with you.." I say quietly, afraid he might kick me out. Instead, he puts his big hands on my cheeks and pulls me towards him and kisses me. In a soft manner. Just like the way we used to kiss. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss back. Does he finally see why Ive acted like this? That Im still in love with him? Does he feel the same way? At this moment, I couldnt care less. The feeling of his soft lips on mine is sending shivers down my spine, and making my body feel like jello. I love him so much. Maybe now he'll finally understand.