The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback

Park Sarang ~ you | the legendary one?

I heard Kai's panicked and scared yells at first, but it was soon replaced by his laughter and yells of adrenaline.

We flew in the giant palace, whose roof was too tall for any magical to touch unless they flew.

I flew up and around without ease, and then the walls began changing. It seems like I'm doing my training right here and right now.

"Kai, I think you should get ready!" I yell, hearing a roar in the distance.

"Ready!" He yells as I let him go. He yells, and immedietly teleports to the floor. I look around cautiously for any monsters, and I quickly teleport to the weapon room. I grab two swords and a stun gun, and everything else I could carry.

With a bow and arrow in my hand, I slowly moved around the room to check for any suspicious creatures.

But as I teleported back, I saw Kai running frantically, teleporting, and screaming as a 40 foot Thunder-Rex chased him.

A Thunder-Rex is a dinosaur that shoots lightning and thunder. The pain depends on where the lightning strikes and how much the force of the thunder is. Even the thunder can blow you off your feet.

"This is not funny if it was Chen hyung!!!" He yelled as I stifled a laugh but quickly regained my focus.

"Kai!" I yelled, catching his and the T-Rex's attention.

I teleported to him, and handed him his stun gun and an exopian sword.

"Run." I whispered as the menacing dinosaur roared, waving his tail.

Kai looks at me, then the dinosaur, and runs off.

I take a deep breath and push my feet off the ground, but I couldn't fly.

'Ugh they must've prevented my flying powers.' I thought.

The Elders sometimes took some of my certain powers away. I, on the other hand, had to figure out what power I could or couldn't use.

I tried smashing the floor for the T-Rex to collapse or even trip. That wasn't working either.

Instead, the T-Rex's jaws were closing in on me. I tried teleporting, freezing, and shooting fire, but none of it has worked.

I ran, still trying to test out any powers I could've used. None of the Twelve powers I have are working.

They want me to use my natural abilities, don't they? I think as I finalize my answer.

I see Kai teleporting all over the place, and I suddenly become jealous of him.

And here I am, like a mouse being chased by a cat.... er... T-Rex.

The Thunder-Rex roared, and thunder started striking. If I was hit by one, who knows what it will do to me. I shot an arrow at the T-Rex, which trusted into its thigh as it howled in pain.

I quickly hid behind a marble column to catch my breath and formulated a plan.

I looked beside and behind me to see nothing in sight. Instead, I hear a hissing noise somewhere in the darkness in front of me.

The scenes are changing. I think as the entire area in front of the column turns pitch black.

The hissing noise comes closer and closer, and I realize that it isn't an animal or creature at all.

It's a bomb. I call it a 6-in-1 bomb. It basically makes you blind, frozen in place, have bad hearing, and your skin feels like it's burning. It also makes your nerves all weird so you can't really function at all. Oh and the best part is that if you come in very close contact with it, you die. I had to learn that the hard way, and it wasn't fun.