Sehun ~ Who?

Lee Minhyuk ~ Cursian Prince << The One Who Lost >>

"My prince, news of her manifasting was successful." I heard my new advisor, Kang Joon say with a bow.

"You may leave." I command after hearing the news.

Something in me growled, although I couldn't believe that she has the powers to become like one of us.

I stood up from my throne, and looked at the holograms above me. It shows the events of EXO Planet a few days before her manifasting and her interactions with the younglings and the Black Pearl. No, I do not have a spy this time, but rather an electronic device to help me.

The screens now flash the Dragon Prince scooping down in the air and saving her in his arms. I threw a fireball across the room in anger, and the curtains light on fire.

I heard loud exclamations, and I yelled an annoyed, "GET OUT!"

I used telekinesis to bring the curtain by my side and stared at its flaming state. I stared at it in anger, and her success made me reminiscent of my own scaly experience.

I balled my fists, and the curtain burns completely and falls as ash on the floor. I summoned my inner dragon powers, which were extremely weak.

I felt an immense stinging feeling, and took off my black cape. I look at those two little scarred and black looking mounds were once my wings. When I was manifasting, I just couldn't tolerate the pain anymore. But now, they're nothing since my hands took them away from me from my lunatic like state of mind two years ago.

I stared outside the window in sorrow, and wished that I could've been just like them, just for once.

-

Park Sarang ~ you << the black pearl >>

For a few hours, Kris has taught me many things about being a dragon, the reptiles of the sky and the symbol of power and peace in EXO Planet.

Chanyeol had also turned into his true form and joined us in the air. Although phoenixes and dragons were once enemies, the future has proved that these two mythical creatures can get along very well. Take the Elders and their grandsons for example.

Chanyeol's screech radiated from his mouth and into the air. Luckily, we could understand him.

The members way below us were calling. I nod my head at Kris and Chanyeol and we all plundged down to see tiny figures standing outside the palace. The Elders, my father, Hyo Ra, and the EXO members were standing there, waiting for us with big smiles.

"Sarang!" They called me as we landed with a breeze flying by because of our { Kris, Chanyeol, and I } giant bodies. Chanyeol and Kris immedietly transformed back to their human form in an instant as they touched the ground, while I stayed the same.

I gave them all a curled smile, and my friends began to apologize for their behavior from earlier. "We just didn't know what to do in that situation, Sarang-ah. Jinja mian-ne." Suho says as the group repeats after him.

'Kwenchana.' I said, using telepathy. My dragon nose twitches, and I smell something in the air. It turns out to be a hydrofly { a water butterfly } passing by. I crossed my eyes as it landed on my nose, and disappeared to the air in a snap. Everyone laughed, and Xanokhi appears.

"I believe that Ms. Park needs to talk to me, please excuse our parting."

And with that, I throw the group a look of worry and nervousness. My cousin and friends use hand gestures and tell me to go along with him, and the Elders and dad gives me a knowing nod. Everyone slowly goes inside the palace, and I start walking.