The Blonde Wolf Awakes

Park Sarang ~ you | magical trying to help her friends

      And in front of me and surrounding the large room, my twelve friends were locked in their own glass containers as they slept an endless rest.

      Beeps were heard from almost every corner and space in this room, and I just couldn't hold in the tears once I saw them.

      Tears welled in my eyes, and they fell one by one as I looked at my sleeping and souless looking friends.

              "Wae?" My question became a whisper as I stared at their too pale faces and lifeless bodies.

             "This is the only way they can live for right now sweetheart. They have to stay in the containers until I can find out what your brother did to them." Dad says, slipping on a black lab coat.

     I hear the clicking of his computer keys, and my vision blurs.

              You can't cry now, then when will you be strong enough for your friends who are depending on you? I thought.

     I quickly wipe my tears and smile. I send them a telepathic message.

              'Get well soon guys. I'll be fighting for all of us. Saranghae.' I told them.

     As I was about to go to my father's side, I saw how some of the members had shed a tear.

               'We..... are.... one.' They all said in unison as fresh happy tears broke free.

-

      I visited my friends at least six times a day for the past three days. Twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon, and twice at night.

      And for the past three days, I've been training rigorously from the help of the Elders.

      They've gave me my own special arena for combat training, and they threw all sorts of obstacles at me.

      The special arena is designed with realistic landscapes and enemies whose punches and inflicted pain are far too real to feel fake. Sure I did get bruises and cuts, and even a abnormal gash from a demon that slashed my thigh with his scythe.

      The good thing was I have finally obtained my healing abilities. Elder Zi Xing was really excited when he saw myself heal my own wounds in a flash.

      I've also accidentally burnt some parts of the arena when I was in a hellish looking place for a mission. Fire didn't exactly work, and that 60 foot demon wasn't exactly working with me either. So then, and out of nowhere, I unexpectedly electrocuted it with my lightning powers, which resulted with a glitching arena.

      I apologized a lot for the damages, but the Elders were impressed with my new abilities. I've gotten faster, stronger, and more powerful. I can feel my energy flowing through my veins even when I'm not using them.

      If I wanted to beat my brother and his army, I have to train to be the strongest in order to defeat them. I'll show them how I can win and how we can beat you, Lee Minhyuk.

-

Kai | the magical that teleports

      I felt cold. Like really cold. When I woke up, I saw that my body was barely covered. I was shirtless and was wearing shorts for some reason.

      But as my senses came back to me, I realized that I was stuck in some a glass container. Sure I was completely shocked, but I have a feeling that this place is familiar....