battle cry × xiumin

Those who go to war know that they fight for something worth fighting for.

When Kim Minseok went to war, he knew that he had to fight to save everything and everyone he loves.

Kim Minseok ~ Xiumin

I took one last look at the area surrounding me.

Everything here may stand and last through the war. Everything may not.

I might lose my home, my friends, my relatives, my love, and my life. I might not.

But as for this war, I will not back down without a good fight.

I will certainly bring down that villainous Park Minhyuk no matter what, even if it costs me my life.

This is where I'm from. This is the place where people like me thrive and live.

EXO Planet is where our powers originated, where the Tree of Life was born. This planet keeps our powers and ourselves alive. Without it... everything would change.

"Hyung." Luhan said as I turned to him. "What do we do?" He asks as I blinked, not believeing that he'd ask me than the two leaders.

I guess in a time like this, you go to the oldest. And that's where the pressure comes in.

One by one, all pairs of eyes falls on me. I took a short breath.

"We divide and conquer." I say, the words slipping out of my mouth. "I'm sure the Elders know of the invasion. Kris, go to Xanokhi and get the dragons. Luhan, get a few of the members and go help the Elders." I say as they nodded.

Kris the Dragon was already transforming, his iridescent white scales protruding onto his face.

He sprints, and moments later, we can hear his roar rumbling the air and ground, Kris's enormous white figure casting a shadow in the distance.

"Lay, you know where to go." I say as he nodded, running off.

"I'm taking Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao with me." Suho says, the three younger ones standing behind their leader hyung. "I think we'll need more people later on, we'll see." I didn't like the tone in his voice, but I knew that they would go even if I did say no.

"Be careful." I say, and the four nod.

"I'll see you later hyung." Sehun says as I nodded my head, sad to see them all go.

I turned to face Baekhyun and Chen.

"We'll go to the tower." I say, not believeing my own words.

"We're ready." Baekhyun stated, eyes stormy.

"I'm going there first. Make sure you go to Lay when you can't do it anymore, ok? I don't want anyone dying on me." I say as I started running, my hard footsteps echoing against the ground.

I could hear theirs as well, pounding the ground like drums. I could already see the sky changing its color, ready to attack.

The air was tense.

Searching my frantic brain for the quickest route, I decided to go with the cliff.

With a last step, I jumped into the air and fell downwards.