His Façade

Definition of Disguise:

To give { someone or oneself } a different appearance in order to conceal one's identity.

~ Google

-

Sarang ~ you

"Well princess, I hope your powers are at work; we're going to war." My father says as my eyes pop.

"War? Already?" I asked, although the answer was so obvious to me.

"We have to. You've already seen the preparation that Minhyuk has started hours ago. We need to get on our feet and prepare too." My father reasons as I nod.

"But... I have no special training, how am I going to fight them all?" I ask.

"Because you can. Remember sweetheart, there's no trick to our special powers. Whatever the person is, good or bad, their powers will reflect from that. So, if you believe in the good, then your powers are stronger than anyone's. You just have to believe that."

"Oh... ok then. When are we leaving?" I ask, standing up with some hope in my eyes.

-

Minhyuk ~ The Cursian Prince

My plans of destruction is almost complete. I'm unstoppable. I have monsters, soldiers; my servants to do my bidding and orders.

I knew that the Exopians back at their planet would see my preparations. I purposely made sure that they would.

I wonder how they're going to fight. With their soldiers? The Elders? Or miss half Cursian Princess Sarang herself? My old man?

Who?

Who shall it be to fight against the most powerful Royal in the solar system, Prince Lee Minhyuk?

"Your majesty, everything is prepared. We just need your word to start." My new commander Ji Soo said as I nod.

"Good. Good. We're all ready. Should I do a surprise attack to start the war? Mmm... it might be too surprising. I don't want too much of a surprise. What shall I do Ji Soo-ah?" I ask informally.

"Y-You majesty, it seems as if you're completely ready. And I'm not sure if you should underestimate the Exopians. Do you not remember the War of EC?" he asks as I sigh.

"Of course I remember the first Cursian and Exopian war. How can I not? That's when everything fell apart for us Cursians." I say, remembering the past bitter memories.

"But I swear Ji Soo, I will have my revenge on them. I will take a life in this war. And I won't take no for an answer." I say as he nods.

-

Sarang ~ you

"No!" I yell, hearing the Elder's statement.

"Please Ms. Park. We need you too." Elder Min Sook says.

"It's too dangerous! I won't let my daughter do such a thing!" My dad says, wrapping an arm protectively over me.

"Changmin. Either you go or your daughter goes. You two are the only ones that can do this, not us. We do not have the knowledge and power of the Cursians, for we are pureblood Exopians." Elder Jun Moon says.

"Our grandsons need help as well. I've tried to study the chemicals and ingredients of the wolf-hybrid solution, and I've come up to nothing." Elder Lu Wen sighs.

"Only a Cursian like you two would understand." Elder Kwang Soo adds, who had also tried to study my dad and uncle's wolf-hybrid solutions.

I thought about the current situation and what I had to do.