introductions and characters

Hello my lovely readers~ ^^ this chapter is about the description about the characters of this fanfict.

Main Characters

Park Sarang { 박사랑 ~ you }
This is you, a 16 year old who magically becomes a very special person to her races. You have many powers, and is the likely candidate for being the mysterious but powerful Legendary one. Sarang believes in the good of everything, and hopes to find true love one day, since her name means 'love' in Korean.

EXO { The Twelve }
These twelve brotherly friends are the famous idols of Korean pop culture; however, they're in high school for one reason: to perfect their powers and live comfortably. The group of teenagers aren't humans- they're Exopians from the Planet EXO. The boys each have one specific power, and could become Elders when they grow up, like their grandfathers. Slowly, they each fall in love with Sarang, but who will she choose?

Lee Hyo Ra & Lee Hyun Woo { The Shifter Siblings }
In the beginning, these two siblings were unaware of their relationship with each other. During the war with Planets EXO and CURSIA, their parents couldn't let them die along with them, which resulted in their separation. At first, Lee Hyo Ra and Hyun Woo are the evil duo that wants power, but change as they start to see the truth. They share a secret relationship with Sarang.

Lee Minhyuk { The Hopeful Villain }
He will appear later in the fanfict, but he is a very important character. Lee Minhyuk is the cousin of the Lee siblings, but he hates his family, except for his mother. Minhyuk also shares a secret relationship with Sarang, and he detests his relationship with her. What Minhyuk wants most is the power to change everything, and he needs the Legendary one to do that.

This is it! I hope you'll like this fanfiction, and get an understanding of the characters based on their description.

Gomawo & annyeong

@xoxo_annie_exo