Why you of all people?!

Jimin's Pov

"ARF ARF ARF ARF!!!!! grrrr!!!"

"Prince calm down! Bad boy! Bad boy! What is wrong with you today? Did the maids ever brought you out?" I lead him to a much quiet place and patted his head. Trying to quiet him down, he's making a noise out there. I dont want attention from anybody, not right now. I just got here, and making a fuss just because of a dog wont do me any good.

I squatted down and rubbed his chin, making his tail wag aggressively. After getting tired from squatting, i took a seat beside him. We are both sitting down under a tree at a park. Resting as we watch people pass by, and kids playing around in the playground.

"*sigh* Prince? Why do you think the world hates me? Why can't anybody take me seriously?" I asked my dog, not really expecting any answer. I pulled him closer to me, he lied down on my lap and rest.

I looked down on him and smiled sadly. I'm really thankful to my parents who gave him to me. Prince never failed me. He practically knows everything about me. What i like and what i dont like. He also knows if i feel down or happy.

Just exactly the company i need......

Tears started flowing down my eyes, just thinking of him right now, makes me wanna jump off a cliff.

I felt Prince get off my lap and sat up properly. Making our heights equal, since im sitting down. He started licking my face to cheer me up. I chuckled and just hugged him tight. Seeking comfort from him. He rested his head on my shoulder, whining from my state.

*toink* (a/n : HAHAHAHAH sorry bad sound effects ey)

"Ouch!" "ARF ARF ARF ARF" As soon as i yelped, Prince started barking around me, looking for that person who intentionally hit me.... with a stick!

"What the he-!"

"Never thought i could ruin you that much.." Just before i can finish off my sentence, a voice came into my line of hearing. I cant be mistaken.....

I know that voice..

I looked around, trying to find the source of that voice, i stood up and and looked around some more.

"ARF ARF ARF!!" My eyes went to Prince and saw him barking at the top of the tree. His eyes are like darts while glaring at something on the tree.... or.... is it a someone ..

My eyes shot upwards and there i saw...him.

"You?!"

"Hi.. Jimin. Nice to see you here in US." Taemin.

The least person i want to communicate with. Of all people why him?!

"What are you doing here? Weren't you in Seoul? Doing your 'routine'" i sarcastically told him. Wanting to make him feel more guilty.

I saw him flinched at my last sentence. I scoffed and sat down. Ignoring his presence and went back to rubbing Prince. Who is now lying in my leg.

"I flew here...... to forget.." he jumped down  the tree and landed beside me, making me flinch a little from the impact from the ground. He sat beside me and rested his head on the trunk of the tree.

I moved a little bit away from him, bringing Prince with me. Prince woke up from the sudden movement and stand up, walking somewhere else. Maybe to take a piss or something.

I let him be and did the same as Taemin.

"Forget? Who are you forgetting? Your another ex?" I scoffed, i cannot hide the sarcasm laced in my voice. I guess i was used from all his lies, that i cannot just stop myself from being sassy when im with him.