Garden

Jungkook's POV

"Yah! Wait up! I'm not as fast as you, you know." I heard him shout from behind.

"Was it my fault that you have short legs?" I teased.

"Why you-" before he can finish his sentence, we both fell on the ground while running.

We rolled on the ground until we came to a stop.

He's on top of me, while i'm at the bottom. I tried to regain my strength and prompt my elbows.

"A-are you okay?" I looked at him and saw that his breath hitched due to our close proximity. I can feel his breath fanning over my lips. We were both panting hard from the fall but it seems like we both recovered fast from it.

I look him in the eye and saw sparks from it. His deep brown eyes are hypnotizing me as they look into my soul.

I lift up my right hand and caressed his cheek, he tensed from my touch but i didnt care right now.

"Jimin." I slowly closed my eyes and inched forward. I was about to kiss him when i felt him moved away.

"U-uhm, wh-why did you bring m-me here again?" He stuttered, his hands are shaking as he stood up from our position.

He moved away slightly from me, looking away.

Damn jungkook! What were you thinking?! Kissing jimin? Really? You have taehyung if u dont remember.

"This is where i always go whenever i want to escape school. It calms me and helps me think." I stood up, dusting my pants and walked to where he is. I stood inches away from him, so that it wont be too awkward.

"Mm. Have you ever brought someone here?" He asked. Good thing the tension awhile ago is long forgotten.

"Yes." I gazed at the flowers and picked up one tulip. I walked towards him and gave it to him. He gladly accepted it and smelled it even.

The gesture making me smile.

"Who?" He asked still smelling the flowers. I find it cute though.

"Taehyung."

-----
Jimin's POV

"Taehyung."

My smile immediately dropped from the name that was mentioned.

Of course jimin, you cant be possibly serious about what you feel towards this handsome guy beside you. He has taehyung and, you are just a friend to him.

"Mmmm." I just hummed as an answer. I dont really know what to say right now.

Everything is confusing me, even my feelings.

"I brought you here because i want to talk with you. Just a simple talk, to release this boredom." I looked at him and nodded.

I sat on one of the big stones in here, i made myself comfortable before looking up the night sky.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

I saw him fidget around for awhile before talking.

"What's your favorite color?" I chuckled at his question.

"Seriously?" I snorted.

"What? It's a question, now shut up and answer me." Can't believe i'm having this 'what's your favorite' questions now.

I just smiled at the idea.

"Blue."

"Favorite food."

"Meat."

"Favorite place to go to."

"Mmm. Beach, sunset."

"Fav-"

"Hold on a second! Why do you get to ask and not me?" I cut him. It's so unfair!

I jokingly glared at him. He chuckled and i swear i can feel my face heating up from that simple expression.

I just averted my gaze and continued staring at the sky.

"Fine. Your turn."

"Who's your first love?" I asked without hesitating. I sit up straight and looked at him, i saw him stiffen a bit but relaxed after.

"No one." Wait what?

"Isn't taehyung?" I asked him out of confusion and curiousity.

He looked at me dead in the eyes. But then sighed in the end.

"I am not sure if it is really love that i feel towards him. Whenever we make out or do 'that', it's always out of lust or the heat that started to build between us." He explained and ruffled his hair.

I didnt need to hear that 'that'. My heart aches from what i heard. But i do have a chance don't i?

I stayed quiet, letting him speak himself.

"If i finally figured it out, i'm gonna ask him out." He said.

My smile dropped again from what i've heard, i just hummed at his explanation. I dont know why but this hurts me more than i thought it would be. It reminds me of .... taemin.

I felt my tears slowly started to fall down as i remembered all of our memories together. How i was devastated when he left me for someone else.

Jungkook seemed to notice me cry and neared me.

"Hey hey... why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?" He asked in a soft voice. I shaked my head and just wipe these tears away. I dont wanna open up, especially to him. Not yet, i dont have the courage to tell him my past.

Its not right.

"No no i'm fine. I just remembered somthing." I wiped my tears away and stood up. Jungkook doing the same.

"Are you sure?" He asked and hold my arms, supporting me. I smiled at his kind gesture and nodded.

"We should probably head back." I suggested. He nodded and we went back to walking. Silenced soon blanketed us as no one dared to talk.

Its fine that way, i really dont feel fine, especially with this heartache and confused mind.

We went back to our dorms without the guards noticing us and i finally get some sleep.

---------