Tears of an Angel

Jungkook's POV

🎵🎵🎵

I swayed jimin slowly, following the beat, feeling the music. *smirk* so this is the cute guy i have to break. Tsk tsk tsk, easy peasy, he looks weak and fragile, he won't last.

I continued thinking of ways on how to break him when..

*sobs*

I heard quiet sobs and i'm sure that it is coming from him. That's when I felt the wetness on my shirt. I got too occupied thinking.

"Hey.." i gently said, i tried lifting up his chin but he just avioded it. He looked at the side, obviously avoiding my gaze.

"Hey... look at me. Why are you crying?" I asked him again, in a gentle way of course, i dont want to scare him away.

"*sobs* n-nothing." He cried.

"C'mon....you can tell me. I'm all ears." I said.

We stopped dancing and we're just there, standing. I tried comforting him but he just avoided it again, for the second time.

"S-sorry but i-i can't....i-i need to g-go" he said and immediately removed his hands on my neck. He wiped his tears aggressively and start heading towards the door.

"Wait! Jimin, i didnt mean to scare you or anything." I followed after him, who was taking long strides just to get out.

"Jimin, wait!" I caught his left arm but he roughly removed it. Causing my hand to ungrasp his.

"J-just go! Leave me alone! I have to go." He said and left. I saw his tears falling down endlessly. Even if he tries to wipe it away, i can still see how broken and in pain he is right now. He went to the door and opened it, stepping out and closing the door as soon as he was outside.

I was left here, standing. Watching his retreating figure.

What just happened? Whatever it is..... i need to fix it.....i need to win this bet.

------------
Yoongi's POV

I left jimin awhile ago to go party and have some fun. I'm sure that he's alright, he's a tough one. Or so i thought.

I walked where girls are and start dancing with them, like there's no tomorrow. Bodies in heat, closed proximity, everything you need to be turned on.

I grabbed the nearest girl's waist and start dancing with her. She danced with me as well, not when i was bumped by someone, causing for him to fall on the ground.

"Ouch!"

I looked down to my right where he fell and offer out my hand to help him get up.

"Sorry, mister. Didnt see you there." I said and lend my hand, but he just ignored it and stand up on his own. Dusting his pants in the process.

I raised an eyebrow at his action. Who does he think he is? Tss. For all i know, my things are much more expensive than his. I shoudnt have extended my hand anyway.

"Course you didnt, coz your blind" he answered...in a very rude and disrespecting way.

And of course, that made me angry.

"Excuse you! Who do you think you are?!" I said, turning red because of madness.

"A guy? Duh. Quit being angry at me, you don't want to become a tomato do you? You're the one who bumped me while dancing, and yet you have the right to shout out at me like that. What a shame!" This ugly faced guy is really testing my patience.

I dont want to cause any trouble in hyung's party, so i have to keep my temper at bay.

I sighed slowly and just cursed. Damn this guy!

"What's your name?" I asked with a straight face.

He looked at me confused, and raised his eyebrow as if saying 'really? Now you're asking me that?'

But i don't give a shit and maintained my expression.

He get that i am not gonna repeat myself twice, so he answered.

"Taehyung. Kim taehyung." He said.

Hmm. Taehyung, what a nice name we have here. *smirk* what could i get from you? Well, we'll see.

"Yoongi. Min yoongi. Nice meeting you...jerk" i said and forcefully grab his hand and shake it with mine.

He looked at our hands and looked back at me again. I can see he is pissed and annoyed.

"I hope we'll meet again. *smirk*" i let go of his hand and winked at him, before leaving to find my jiminie.

I just left him there...dumbfounded. I'll make sure.....kim taehyung..... to

Mess your life. You messed up with the wrong guy.

-----------
JIN's POV

After having that childish fight with yoongi, i left to go to the bathroom. Need to refreshen up before facing to my other guests.

Fighting with that sugar stresses me out. Sheesh.

I went inside the restroom and directly went in front of the mirror. I washed my face, styled my hair, and done. Now i am handsome. Worldwide handsome. *smirk*

I stared at my reflection one last time when-

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I slightly yelled when i saw an unfamiliar guy in front of me.

*hic* oh, *hic* what's a *hic* lovely guy doing here? *hic*" drunk. He's completely drunk. He reeks alcohol.

I stared at him, contemplating on whether i should help him or just leave him be.

But, since this is my party, even if i didnt invite him at all, i have to be nice and live up to my reputation.

So i helped him stand up properly, putting his arm over my shoulder so that he can walk properly.

But, unfortunately, i didnt know he's heavy. So he fell forward, towards me, but good thing im strong and was able to force us to stand. But, our proximity is too close.... too close for my liking.

I can literally smell his breath, smells like alcohol and mint.

Our faces are inches apart, one wrong move and our lips would touch. His eyes are closed and his face is slightly red.

"*hic* let me kiss *hic* you." He whispered near my lips. Damn! His hot breath is tickling me. He leaned closer and closer, our lips were centimeter apart. I closed my eyes, ready to feel that feeling when i felt heavy on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and saw him draping over me, sleeping.

"Damn! We almost kissed! What was i thinking!" I whispered said to myself.

I tried waking him up, but to no avail, he wont.

I led him to my room, since i don't want to bother my dormmate, and sadly we dont have a guest room.

I unlocked my room and dropped him on my bed. I could even here him snore. Tsk, this idiot! Who even invited him here?

Guess i have to ask some of my friends tomorrow.

"I don't even know your name. You're a stranger....on my bed. How weird that is." I was about to leave when he pulled me by the arm, leading me to fall on his rock hard chest. He hugged me tightly and mumbled some words i cannot even hear, before going back to sleep.

"Why you- ughh!" I tried pushing him away, but damn he's too strong. I seriously need to work out more to gain more muscles.

Eventually, i felt my eyes drooping and so i slept with an unknown man hugging me from the back.

--------------
And that's it! See ya next chapter.