seventeen

It's been a week.

I haven't been to school simply because I haven't felt like going. I unfortunately haven't talked to Luke since everything that happened. I really miss him, Michael, Calum and Ashton. Michael did text me to ask how I was, which I appreciated very much. Ashton and Calum also texted me to ask me when I will come back to school.

I honestly don't know. I am absolutely bored to death in this hotel so I've taken the opportunity to work my ass off to get some spare money for an apartment and I think I finally have enough for a small apartment. I've been searching all over the internet for something suitable for me and I have found a few that I'm going to check out today.

I made myself presentable since I felt like actually doing something for my appearance. The last week I have just been in comfortable clothes but then again I wasn't doing anything. I put on a winged eyeliner look with mascara and some bronzer on my cheeks.

I was about to go out of the door when my phone beeped in my pocket. I had gotten a new message from Alex. "Hey, could we maybe talk some when? :/ I can explain.." The text read. I shook my head and threw my phone on the hotel bed, I didn't feel like bringing my phone with me.

I looked at four different places which were okay but I just didn't feel like they were me. So I went to the last option and met with the man who was going to show me around. When I stepped in, I immediately fell in love with the little apartment.

It was all white and there were big windows so the light shined in, making the apartment welcoming. It was just perfect. I talked a long time with the man who was renting out the place and in the end, I agreed and signed the contract. I'm moving in a weeks time and I really can't wait.
I excitedly walked out of the apartment building and didn't think of where I was going, I was in my own world until I suddenly slammed right into someone, making me fall down to the ground. My eyes searched for the person I had bumped into and found his eyes already staring.
I got up from the ground and continued to look at him, there was kind of an awkward silence since none of us knew what to say. "I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going" I smiled. I felt like I had seen him before somewhere but where?
"I'm sorry too, aren't you called Sandy? He smiled back insecurely. Suddenly I remembered him, he goes at the same school as me, we do actually have French class together! "Yeah and you are Thomas, right? We have French together" I reply shyly. I have never really talked to him but he seems like a genuine nice guy. He has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes it's funny how I couldn't recognize him at first but I guess I just haven't noticed him before.
"Yeah I am, now that I think of it then yes we have! How come I haven't seen you around that much?" He asks with a light smile on his lips. I panicked a bit, afraid of him knowing about my blog and everything that happened but at least he is still talking to me. "I- I haven't been to school that much lately and I just always sit in the back" I do an awkward smile. He doesn't ask me why I haven't been to school and we just keep talking for a while about loads of different things.

"What plans do you have for later?" He suddenly asks, which surprises me. "Uhm nothing really.. Why?"
"Well there is this party later and there's gonna be a lot of people from school, do you wanna come?" He says, which again surprises me. I think about it for a while, my subconscious tells me not to go but I agree to come anyway. The party is at Thomas' place so he offered to come and get me but I refused and said that it was no problem to get there myself. I didn't want to be a pain and I will just take the bus from the hotel. We say our goodbyes and I head back to the hotel to get ready for my first real party.
Yes it is my first party but I have been drunk quite a few times since I drank on my own to try to forget everything but I've never been at a party with loads of people because I just haven't had the best social life before I met Luke and the other guys. The thought of them made me miss them terribly... I really hope I see them soon, including Luke.. I hope he isn't mad at me.
When I step in to the hotel room, I immediately check my phone to see if there are any messages. Alex had written: "Sandy please answer me, don't hate me", which I again ignored. It sucks to ignore my "best friend" but it's his own damn fault.

I only touched up my makeup and put on some pink lipstick to make me look a bit more presentable. I took on a plain black skater dress since I haven't really got anything else for a party. I wore black tights underneath and a black leather jacket on top so I won't get cold. I just watched tv until it was 8 o clock and it was time for me to go.
I got out of the bus and walked to the address that Thomas gave me. I arrived and knew it was the right address since I could hear the loud music from outside. I'm ready for my first party. I don't know what will happen but I'm just gonna have a good time.

--------------------------
Sorry this was kinda boring - it was just a filler since I want the party in the next chapter!
Hope you liked it anyway tho and thank you all for reading it means a lot to me :-)
DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE !!!!!
byeeeee love y'all