fifteen

It's now two days since the incident at school. I haven't been there since, I have stayed at the hotel, I just couldn't face school. I'm still very upset about what happened. I know it's kind of my own fault for putting up a private blog about my sad life but at the time, I didn't think anyone would find it.

Luke and the other guys have kept calling me, probably wondering where I am and if I'm okay. I'm not. I trusted Luke and I started letting my guard down when we were hanging out together. He basically knows everything about my fucked up life and I feel so stupid for even telling him in the first place, like what was I thinking?

Now everyone at my school knows the things I wanted no one to know about in the first place.. In some way I just can't believe Luke would do anything like that, I honestly never thought like that about him, he seems so nice and caring. "He is Sandy" My subconscious mocks me. 

When my phone starts ringing I check the caller id and it shows "Luke", I decide to just answer it and hear what he has to say. "Hello?" I say sternly. "Sandy? Oh god you actually picked up!!" He sounded so surprised but I guess I would be too if he hadn't returned my calls the last two days. 

"Um yeah? Look what is it, I'm kind of busy you know" I reply ice cold. Wow I'm actually so mean to him..  "With what? C'mon Sandy I know you're not busy, let me come over so we can talk" Now it was his turn to answer with a harsh tone but it was my own bloody fault.

"And how the hell would you know that?" I snorted at the end. "Well I'm coming over no matter what, give me the hotel name and I will drive there now" I had never heard him talk like that but I couldn't complain, if I'm honest it was quite hot. Was that wrong? I sighed in defeat and gave him the hotel name. 

About 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the boring hotel room door. I looked at myself in the mirror before opening. I just had some loose pants, a black t-shirt and a red hoodie on and no makeup but I didn't really care. 

I opened the door and it revealed Luke standing there looking amazing. He had a bit messy hair -  not too much but it really suited him. He had a black t-shirt on with a denim jacket on top and black ripped skinny jeans. I stood there admiring his appearance until he lightly coughed to get my attention. I looked up and got eye contact with him. He kept up with his cold attitude as he just walked past me in to my hotel room. 

"Come in then!" I said enthusiastic ironically, shaking my head at him. "You didn't invite me in, you were staring at me so I let myself in" He smirked which made me sigh. "Luke what do you want? I don't want to waste my time on someone I can't trust" I said while walking closer to him. 

"Oh stop it will you? You know perfectly fine that I didn't put them out to our school" He raised his voice slightly. "You were the only fucking one who knew about it!! Ugh Luke you really disappointed me" I was shouting at him now too. "Well apparently not because the e-mail in the bottom of the paper says something else" He shouted clearly annoyed at me. 

Wait what?

"Let me see" I reply sternly. "Why should I? I thought you didn't trust me" He replied, snorting at the end. "Shut up and show me" I said annoyed. He took up the paper where most of my blog posts where quoted on and pointed to the bottom of the page. "alexforreal22@hotmail.com" (A/N just a random email) 

I gasped when I saw the email. It couldn't.... Be Alex?? My mouth shaped an 'o'  and I could feel Luke's eyes on me. "Don't jump to conclusions so fast another time and let me fucking explain before running away" He snapped. We made eye contact - oh and did I mention how a complete fool, I feel like right now? I'm so stupid and I hate myself ugh..

He then walked towards the door hastily. "Luke please don't go, I'm sorry" I called after him while the tears threatened spill. I had just found out that my "best friend" revealed my deepest secrets and now I was nearly losing Luke too. He turned around and saw my sad face and shut the door. He didn't leave, he stayed which made me give him a small smile. 

He went closer to me and sat down on my bed next to me. I looked up at him with teary eyes and he immediately put his muscular arm around me. "Sorry for acting like a jerk before but I have been trying to reach you the last two days and tell you that it wasn't me but Alex.. That's why the other guys also tried and in the end I just got so annoyed that you actually thought it was me who would do such a thing" He frowned. A tear now fell down on my cheek, how could I be so oblivious? 

Alex has been ignoring me the last two weeks and I still thought it was Luke just because he told me, that he found my blog. I then thew my arms around his neck and gave him the tightest hug I have ever given someone. He quickly put his arms around my waist to hug me back.

We sat there for about five minutes, appreciating each others company. He suddenly pulled away from the hug and stared in my eyes for a moment before carefully leaning in. The moment caught me and I leaned in as well until our lips met. 

----------------------

SORRY FOR THE GIANT CLIFF HANGER, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

EMAS TONIGHT AND I REALLY HOPE JUSTIN AND 5SOS WIN SOME AWARDS

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND MOTIVATES ME.