twenty three

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END THANKS
------------
Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke all just left to go change their clothes before the party and I need to get ready too. I go to my bedroom and look through my wardrobe. I seriously need to buy some new "party clothes" I don't really have anything special to wear so in the end I just wear a white lace top and a tight fitting black skirt and my converse.
I quickly put on some makeup - applying more than normal but not too much. I finish off my makeup with a winged eyeliner and some tinted lip balm.

"You ready?" I hear Michael call hours later from the living room. It's now 10 pm. I walk in to join the boys and as soon as I can see them, I look at Luke who is staring intense at me. Actually all the guys are staring at me, which is quite creepy in some way. "Wow you look absolutely beautiful, Sandy" Ashton says which makes Luke look annoyed at him.
"Thank you Ash, you do look great too! You all do!" I compliment. "Let's go shall we?" Luke asks a bit annoyed.

We walk to the party since it's not far away and we will be drinking so none of us will want to drive home. "Let's go party!!!!!" Michael shouts excitedly when we arrive and everyone except Luke and I go inside. I was going to go with the other guys until Luke pulled my hand which made me turn towards him. "God you are beautiful" He whispers. I blush by his words. "I couldn't go inside without telling you that" he tells me. "And may I add that you look extremely good yourself?" I reply and afterwards I lean in to kiss him. We quickly pull away and go inside to join the guys.

The music is blasting through the whole house and I feel like dancing as soon as I step inside. Michael and Calum walks over to us and give us a drink. I quickly place my lips on the cup and start drinking. I can feel the alcohol burn down my throat and when I finish the drink I go to get another one. Luke is with me and we keep getting new drinks. Soon after we are both laughing over something ridiculous someone just did. "Let's go dance babeeee" Luke slurs. I don't really register that he calls me babe since I'm drunk and don't think more about it.

On the dancefloor we are joined by Michael, Ashton and Calum. They are drunk too. I sway my hips to the beat and Luke is dancing really close to me. Suddenly Luke turns me around so I'm facing him and I bite my lip. "Stop doing that" He says sternly over the loud music. "What, this? I question while biting my lip harder to tease him. "Yes that, shit you're teasing me" He whispers into my ear. "I know" I bite my lip again and walk away to get another drink. I look back at him and see that he is watching me surprised.

I get another two drinks for Luke and I - I would've got more for Calum, Michael and Ashton but I couldn't carry them all. I walk back to the dance floor in the living room of this random house and find the boys. I hand Luke the drink and he stares at me yet again intensely. "Hey we're here too you know" Ashton shouts referring to the drinks. "I couldn't carry them" I shout and hand him my drink to take a sip. Ashton takes a sip and hands it over first to Calum and then he hands it to Michael. When I get the cup back, it's empty so I take Luke's drink out of his hand and drink it all at once. I get a look from Luke but ignore it. "Let's dance" I shout and I immediately start dancing again.

After a while of dancing with the boys I get pulled away by Luke. "Hey!" I shout when he pulls my arm. He just smirks and leads me outside. "You've been teasing me all night and now I can't wait any longer" he says. He then places his lips directly on mine and I don't hesitate for a second. Our lips move in sync and it feels great. "Let's go somewhere else" I whisper and he agrees.

We go upstairs and walk into a random bedroom. He locks the door as soon as we walk in and places his lips back on mine. My hands are around his neck while his are on my hips, as usual. "You're so beautiful" He mutters in between the kiss looking into my eyes but quickly his lips are back on mine again. He guides me to jump up so my legs are around him and so he is carrying me while not breaking the kiss and gently he puts me on the bed. He is over me, his hands on the sides of the bed so he isn't directly laying on me. We are still making out but this time it's a lot more intense than all the other times. We've never been this far before.

He starts kissing my neck and I moan when he finds my sweet spot, it feels amazing. I get impatient and start to fiddle with his jeans to try to get them off and he helps me with it luckily. He takes off his shirt and I can't help stare at his bare chest and bulge, oops. He smirks at my reaction and pulls my top over my head. I help him get it off and as soon as the top is off, he stares at me intensely. "Are you sure you wanna do this, Sandy?" He says while sitting down on the side while I'm still laying down. "Yes I'm sure, Luke I'm getting impatient, please" I beg. I want him and I want him now.
"You're drunk and I don't want to use you if you're not ready for this" He says simply. I like how gentle he is with all of this because he is right, the alcohol could effect me to think I want this even though I maybe don't, but that's not the case this time.

"You're not using me, I want this Luke" I sit up now too and start to kiss him again so he will shut up about this. He doesn't hesitate and soon we are making out again. While we kiss I place my hand on his bulge and he moans. I decide to take my hand down his boxers and place my hands on his member. I slide my hands up and down and earn some moans from Luke in between our kiss. "Fuck" He groans as he reaches his high. He is now laying on the bed and his breath is slower than normal. "That was so good" He says and I smirk as response. He sits up again and looks at me. "Let me make you feel good too" He suggests while making me lay down.

When he is about to take my skirt off we hear something in the hallway. Someone is shouting while knocking hard on the door which makes us stop what we are doing and get up. We quickly put on our clothes and when Luke is about to take his jeans on he says my name while pointing to his boxers. "Look what you made me do and I can't even change" His words made me laugh and he laughs along with me. "HELLO?!??" The person behind the door shouts just the second we open the door.
It's Ashton.
"I thought it was you two in there, we gotta go, Calum was in a fight!!" He yells which made me very shocked. Calum in a fight?!? That doesn't make sense. "What?!?" Luke asks and we both follow Ashton downstairs. Before we reach the bottom of the stairs, Luke pulls me to the side and whispers in my ear "don't worry, we'll finish what we just started soon" and then he begins to walk again.

----------------------
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS INTENSE CHAPTER ! sorry for not updating in a long time, I seriously need to get better at that :/ anyways don't hate me for not making them hook up, if you know what I mean ;) if the small amount of smut was absolute shit, then sorry I haven't written anything like it before so yeah sorry don't judge

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE THANK YOU !!!!