ten

We sat there for about an hour. I don't really know because I cried the most of the time. He comforted me the whole time. He kept on saying sorry and in the end I told him to stop saying it because it wasn't his fault.

Or it kind of was but he didn't know what room it was, so I don't blame him at all. Now we are sitting on the couch watching TV. "I know you said that I shouldn't say it but I keep thinking about it. I am so so sorry Sandy I swear to God if I knew then I wouldn't have opened the door." He breathed heavily. 

"Luke....." I looked at him amazed. How can he be so sweet? "It really is okay Luke, I know you didn't do it on purpose you had no idea! It should be me saying sorry for overreacting.." I continued still looking at him. 

"Don't you dare say sorry, Sandy, you really don't have any reason to say sorry. Anyone would break down by seeing your parent's death place.." He looked intensely at me. I flinched by the last sentence but I calmed down again. "I guess so" I shrugged. "Incredible how you can stand being around me when my makeup is all smudged" I laughed and he laughed too. 

"Well I think you still look beautiful" He smiled. I blushed by his answer. 

"I want to tell you something, can I?" He asked nervously. "Yeah of course! You can tell me anything Luke, I hope you know that. I mean I have almost told my whole depressing life story to you" I giggled of the last part. 

He laughed lightly too but then got serious again in his face expression. "Um I don't know if you will like me to tell you this but I thought you should know.. I-I found your blog.." He said looking directly into my eyes. 

Fuck. How?? I stared at him with big eyes and I think my mouth was hanging quite open. He saw how I reacted so he suddenly said. "Please don't get mad at me, it was a totally accident. Really! I was just looking at loads of different private blogs because I was bored and... Yeah I came across yours.." He looked worried. 

"Okay. I just need to process this.. How do you even know it is mine?" I asked curiously. I hoped so bad that it wasn't mine because if it was then I'm screwed. My last blog post is about Luke and the other boys. Shit!! The thing I wrote about him.. He wasn't supposed to know.

"Well you did write about me, Alex and the other guys plus some stuff that I knew you have been through. I must say I'm flattered of the things you wrote of me!" He smiled. 

"This is so embarrasing.." I was so shy. "Now that you know about it.... Please don't ever show this to ANYONE! I begged him. "I won't, I promise! I keep what I promise, definitely when it's about you." He smiled and his answer made me come closer to him and hug him. 

"Thank you so much Lukey" I mumble. "Should we invite the boys or?" He asked trying to lighten the mood. "Can't we just watch a movie alone? I'm really not bothered to do anything much" I looked up into his eyes and just realised how beautiful they actually are. 

"Of course! I'm not really either to be honest" He yawned. We put some random movie on and first we sat normally, up straight with a bit of space between us. When about half of the movie was over, my eyes started closing all the time. I was so tired. 

Luke's POV:

Halfway through the movie I could see that Sandy kept closing her eyes. She is so cute aw. I got so happy when she suggested staying here with me alone. I really do appreciate the time when we hang out. 

I feel so bad for making her cry but as she said herself, I didn't know. If I could change what I did, I would! 

She is really so cute looking at but after about 20 times of her closing her eyes, I put my hand behind her shoulder to guide her to lay down. - Which actually made her lay up of me which I can't say I don't enjoy. She didn't resist instead she actually put her head on my chest and I could tell she was sleeping. You could say we were cuddling which made me very happy. 

When the movie was done she was fast asleep so I decided to carry her up to bed. I carried her bridal style - trying my best not to wake her up, and went up the stairs to her room. I put her in the bed as careful as possible and put the cover over her. "Good night beautiful" I smiled while looking at her face. Her makeup was totally smudged but I didn't mind at all.

She moved about a bit and put her hands out. I hoped it was to find me but it was probably just a reflex. She then suddenly sat up in the bed with bearly open eyes. "Luke?" I quickly went over to her and sat down on the bed. "Yes?" I smiled. 

"I truly did really mean what I wrote in that blog post" She was half sleeping, I could easily tell but I knew that she meant it. "I know Sandy, I know. Now go back to sleep" I said in a calm voice. "Mmh" She mumbled back. 

I decided to stay with her after the harsh day she had - crying that much. I found a blanket on the end of her bed and got a mattress from the side of her white closet. I hope she wouldn't mind. I mean it's not like we are sharing bed, I'm laying on the floor.

I slept so good that night, thinking about what she said while half sleeping. 

--------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY AYYEE!

I ACTUALLY POSTED A CHAPTER TWO DAYS RUNNING IM ACTUALLY SO PROUD HAHA. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR, THANKS

btw sorry for the capital letters I think Im just way too excited haha