12. autistic

you're autistic.

Ashton. 16

"Come on [Y/N], it's time to go to school." Ashton said, walking into your Disney covered wall room.

"No, tell the school to cancel today." You said snuggling more into the bed.

"I'm afraid I can't babe." Ashton sighed.

"Poo," she said sighing. "But I don't wanna go." You pouted.

"Here, I have a deal."

"Can I see it?"

"No, it's like a trade."

"So I have to give you something?"

"No," he sighed, chuckling. "It's like uhh, umm Okay! If i take you out if school early during reading time, and take you to eat ice cream will you go to school?" He asked, smiling.

"Okay."

"Okay, now get dressed you're gonna be late love." He said

"Okay." You replied, running to your purple closet looking for clothes.

Once you were dressed and ready, you got into the car with Ashton. Once you were at the school he dropped you off, giving you a kiss in the nose.

"Bye Ashy! See you later!" You cheered waving to him.

"Bye, love." He waved back.

--------------
during reading time.

"[Y/N], your brother is here to pick you up, why don't you pack your things and head on over to the office." She smiled sweetly.

"Okay." You replied, putting your Hello Kitty pencil box inside your backpack along with your Clifford The Big Red Dog book.

Once you were in the office you saw Ashton sitting on a chair waiting for you.

"Ash!" You giggled, giving him a big hug.

"Hi, babe c'mon let's go." He said, grabbing your hand walking out of the school building. Once you were in the car Ashton drove to the ice-cream parlor.

When you both arrived, you guys waited in the rather long line.

"How was school?" Ashton asked.

"It was good, Ms. Malik gave me a purple glitter pencil cause I was paying attention in class." You said, playing with Ashtons watch easily getting distracted.

Ashton smiled at you as you rambled on some more. He ignored all the weird looks from the people eating and waiting in line, because he loved how you were. He wouldn't change it.

Luke. 10

You were sat in front of the T.V in the living room watching Sesame Street, with Luke behind you on the couch.

You kept on laughing hysterically at Elmo because everything he did was funny to you.

Luke smiled at you, loving the way you pointed at the T.V. And laughed.

"Look Luke! Elmo is talking to the cake!  Silly Elmo!" You said, looking at Luke pointing at Elmo.

You kept on laughing saying "Elmo is so silly." To yourself.

"Look Luke again! He's now talking to the scooter!" You giggled.

When a commercial came on you stopped laughing glaring at the T.V. Luke chuckled, smiling how you glared at the T.V.

As soon as the commercial was over you started laughing happily again.

Luke took a keek of you and posted it with a caption saying "Elmo is apparently always funny."