16. first day of school 2/4

your first day of school

ASHTON»age 5

it was your first day of school and Ashton wanted to take you.

Last night Ashton explained to you almost everything about kindergarten, you didn't really listen you just ate your dinner finding the food way much more important.

- - - - - - - - - - -

you were so tired, being woken up at 10:30 wasn't you.

"Look, i picked out your outfit." Ashton said.

He laid it on your bed, a 5sos shirt, black fluffy skirt, and black little vans.

Once you were dressed Ashton was ready to do your hair.

"A high pony or down and curly?" He asked.

"Down and curly." You yawned.

Ashton brushed your hair and combed it so there was a side part, your hair was naturally curly so he obviously didn't curl it. He then put a sparkly silver bow in the back of your hair.

after you were ready you ate your breakfast and brushed your teeth, putting on your boots by the door.

Throughout the car journey to your school Ashton was telling you more about school. You were listening this time asking questions to.

"What if boys are mean here?" You asked.

"Then you want to ignore them, and if there being really mean throw a block at them, but do it secretly so you won't get in trouble. Okay babes?"

"mhm." you replied.

Once you arrived at the school Ashton got off and took you off to closing your door and walking to your line.

Ashton took out his phone and recorded a keek.

"My baby is leaving me today to go to school!" Ashton wailed fake with a country accent.

"Silly Ashy, i will be back later!" You replied giggling.

"Love you and, woah! look at that your wearing a new 5sos shirt, which are available at our website right now www.5sos.com." He said. ( didn't bother to off that was the correct url oops)

"say bye!" He said.

"bye everyone I'll see you later!" You waved at the camera.

Ashton posted it and showed you it.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"It's time to go to to class now." Ashton said, holding your hand walking you to your class.

"Okay Ashy, you'll pick me up after?" you asked.

"Yes babe, bye now!" He said, kissing your head.

You both waved bye and Ashton walked to his car ready to make a new keek, possibly involving him crying about you leaving him again as a joke.

MICHAEL»age 8

"I don't wanna go!" You whined when Michael woke you up.

"Babe you have to if you wanna be smart." He said.

"I'm already smart!"

"Really?"

"Yes i am!"

"What's ten plus thirty four times five."

"I'm not that kind of smart."

"Still come on get up and made eggs and bacon." He said, rubbing your back.

"Fine" you huffed.

Once Mikey left the room you changed into your outfit.

Your outfit was a gray and black striped shirt with black skinnies and white shoes.

You were still so tired and ate your breakfast so lazy and slow.

For Michael to keep you awake in the car he blasting some of his favorite music.

"Don't make me feel low!" He yelled.

"Come on sing with my [y/n]!" He said.

"No i just wanna sleep." You yawned.

"To late love! We're here!" You yelled again, making you cover your ears.

He took a selfie with you and unlocked the doors for you to get out.

"Bye [y/n], love you! I'll be here at 1:30!" He said waving bye.

You just stood there on the sidewalk with a sad face ready to fall asleep, you sighed walking towards the school entrance.

No ones around me you thought.

"F*ck school." You said with a angry look.

* * * * * * * * * *

THE LUKE AND CALUM PREFERENCE WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW OR SUNDAY!!!

to be continued