15. fangirl.

he sees you fangirling, and what fangirl you are.
- - - - - - - -

Michael. age 15

overly excited fangirl.

Michael was sitting on the couch downstairs eating popcorn while watching a movie.

As he was watching it he heard a loud squeal and big thump upstairs from your room.

He got up from the couch and quietly walked up the spiral stairs to your room. As be got to the door he heard heavy breathing, thinking you were having a panic attack he quickly open the door.

He saw you smiling widely at your phone intensely typing while heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No!" You squealed.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"HE FOLLOWED ME  ON TWITTER!"

"who?"

"JOE FLIPPING SUGG"you squealed getting of the floor and jumping on the bed screaming.

"um..." he said

"My life is so freaking complete, he's so hot, HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME WHAT WHY WHEN HOW. BUT HE DID AND NOW I'M JUST AKIZNAOAPAJANZVS" you screamed.

"Are you having a fangirl moment?" He asked quirking an eyebrow.

"YES YES YES!" you screamed.

"Okay, um don't die." He said to you.

"I THINK I'M ALREADY DEAD TO BE HONEST MICHAEL."

"Okay, uh see you at your funeral." He said, shutting the door.

"Wow." He gasped.

Ashton. age 15

the emotional fangirl.

It was your 15th birthday and you were lying down in bed scrolling through twitter.

You heard knocking at the door.

"Come in." You mumbled.

"I have a surprise for you." Ashton said sitting on the side of your bed.

"What is it?" you said.

"Here." He handed you a purple box.

You opened it and pulled out a letter.

"Who is it from?" You asked.

"I don't know read it." He smirked, obviously knowing.

"Dear (y/n), I heard you were a big fan of our band One Direction. We are friends with your brother (obviously), we knew you couldn't meet us due to you not like flying across the sea, so we decided to come and meet you! We will be there soon!!

Sincerely, the boys. x"

"Ashton, this is obviously fake." You said.

"We'll see about that." He said.

- - - - - -- - - - -

It was now later in the day you were in the living room watching T.V when there was a knock at the door.

"(y/n)! Get it!" You heard Ashton yell.

You opened the door and saw One Direction.

You couldn't speak or anything so you just fell to the floor and started crying loudly.

"No way! This can't be happening!" You sobbed.

"Woah hi there love!" Louis said bending down to hug you.