8. cuddles.

cuddles with him.

Luke ➸ 10

Luke had just came back from a tour(WWA), and you decided just to.cuddle and watch movies with him.

You changed into pj shorts and an old band tee. Luke was in sweats and a tank top.

You were making popcorn while Luke was putting Ninja Turtles on.

"Luke, lots of butter or?" You asked him.

"Tons of butter with chile." He said back.

Once you were done with the popcorn you went to get your blankets.

Luke laid down first, then you laid between his legs, your back against his torso and chest. You had the popcorn between your legs with the blankets on your knees.

You fell asleep after the first thirty minutes of the movie.

Luke moved the unfinished popcorn onto the coffee table, and moved so his back was against the couch. He moved you so your back was to his chest, and your head under his chin.

"Good night [Y/N]" he said, kissing your head. He then fell asleep to.

Calum ➸ 6

"It's nap time, nap time!" Calum yelled through out the tour bus, chasing you.

"No!" You squealed, trying to find somewhere to hide, you hated naps.

You hide under a table.

You didn't want a nap, you just wanted cuddles from your older brother.

"Found you babe! Come on now lets take a nap." Calum said sitting on the floor.

"No." You whined

"Why not?" Cal asked pouting.

"I just want cuddles." You said.

"Alright then, cuddles for you babe!" He picked you up from under the table, and walked towards his bunk.

He laid you on his chest while you played the "Why Game."

"Why are pumpkins orange?"

"Because they can be."

"Why?"

"I don't know." He sighed.

"Why?"

"[Y/N], can this be a quiet cuddle session?" He asked, covering you with a blanket.

"Why?" You asked.

"If you say why again I'm not cuddle you anymore."

"Okay, sorry." You whispered, cuddling him in.

He just sighed rubbing circles on your back.

Michael ➸ 2

Michael was extremely busy, practicing with the band, and you bored out of your mind so you wanted cuddles.

"Cuddle?" You asked him.

"Not right now, after the next song."

You just sighed and listened to them play Amnesia.

You sat behind Michaels leg and wrapped your arms it, along with your legs.

After the last song Michael picked you up.

"Cuddles now?" You asked pouting your lip.

"Yes, cuddles now." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you.

Ashton ➸ 13

You had just gotten into a long fight with Ashton about you posting embarrassing stuff about him on twitter. Not wanting to continue you ran upstairs into your room and put all the blankets ontop of you.

Ashton sighed and walked to your room, after calming himself.

He closed the door quietly, and took off the blankets and laid ontop of you. In a star shape.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you [Y/N]." He said, wrapping his arms you.

"I'm sorry i posted the stuff." You said.

"It's Okay." He replied.

After about 5 mins .

"Ashton." You said.

"Yeah?"

"Your crushing me." You replied.

"I know, but I'm cuddling you and I'm to tired to move." He sighed.

"I can't breath." You said, faking to choke.

"Okay, I'll move." He chuckled.

He pulled you onto his chest, while rubbing your back. In about 10 mins you fell asleep, soon after you Ashton did.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Hope ya guys liked these prefs!

I will be trying to do a Halloween series tomorrow or Friday! That will probably contain 5 preference ideas for Halloween!.

Qotp: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Aotp: A RED NINJA TURTLE!

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLED WORDS. X