4. (1/4) boy makeover.

Calum(age6):

You had just gotten a new Hello Kitty makeup kit and wanted to see if Calum would try it.

"Oh Calummmmmm!" "yes [Y/N]"

" You wanna try my new makeup i got from mommy? " "no" he grunted

" please " "no" "pleeease" "nope" "it'll make your face even more pretty!"

"never"

You gave up but, put on your best pouty face. And started to fake whine like a puppy. Calum tried so hard not focus on you but once he saw a tear that was actually fake run down your cheeks he gave up.

"Ugh fine! but, you have to clean your closet after!" "fine" "Now sit down and act pretty!" You yelled at him.

You started with a lilac eyeshadow and put it gently on his eye lids. Calum couldn't resist your concentrating face so he took a pic and put it on twitter saying " Guess what's she's doing....." "OW! you've poked my eye!" "shh then sit still!" You said back. "But I am!!!" "no now be quiet!"

You put on some pink glittery lip stick on his lips and some blue eyeshadow under his eye. You then grabbed a paint brush from the box next to you. "you better not paint my face [Y/N]." "i will if you keep talking" "jesus whats happened to my innocent sister." "I don't know ask Louis." "Remind me to never have him babysit you again." "Kk"

You dabbed the paintbrush in the green lipstick then traced a heart in his cheeks. "There! all done!" "Finally!" He cheered running in the bathroom to see his face. "AHHHHGH [Y/N] WHAT DID YOU TO MY FACE!?" "I made it pretty." "YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A CLOWN." "a pretty clown."

He picked you up and placed you on the counter and gave you a wet cloth. "Now, you're gonna clean this off because i don't know how." "okay"

Instead of gently rubbing it you did it very harshly. "OW! Stop!" "No!" "but it hurts!" "that's what you get for letting me put makeup on you!" He just put on a sad face and closed his eyes.

Let's just say after, his face was as red as a apple.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

HIIIYA! Sorry i haven't updated in weeks! :(

Thanks for 200+ reads!
This update was only 1/4 but the next one will be the rest!.
(sorry for any misspelled words)

Also HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY ONE DIRECTION! xx proud of being a directioner! xx

BIYA! xx