2. you get your ears pierced.

Ashton(age5):

"Ashton ! Ashton!" You yelled through out the tour bus. " Yes [y/n] ?" "Can i get a diamond in my ear pleaseee?" "What?" "Mate, she means she wants her ears pierced." Michael said from the other side of the lounge. " I don't know [y/n]." " Please oh Please oh Please! I promise to pick up my dollies and , and take a bath!" "Hmmph, fine" he sighed in defeat knowing it was a hastle getting you in the bath. And he was tired of stepping on Barbie doll hands.

You were so delighted you couldn't stop blabbering about what color diamond you wanted.

After your nap Ash took you to Claires along with the other boys. You waited 20 minutes and laughed at the others who were putting bows and bracelets on taking selfies.

"Hi witch Diamond would you want?" The nice lady had asked you. " The baby blue please. " you requested. "Okay! Just relax while i numb your ear." Ash was recording you because he wanted to share this with you mum. Luke was making a keek and Mikey and Cal took pics.

"Ash is it going to hurt?" You whispered. " Just a little pinch that's all." "Good because- OW!" The lady had already pricked your ear because Ash had gave Mikey the look to tell the lady to hurry because you were lost talking to Ash.

" You lied." You said while pouting at him. "Sorry [y/n]!" He said while giggling because your pouty face was to cute. Luke and Ash had stopped the recording and Luke posted his vid on keek while Ash sent it to your mom. After your ear didn't hurt. You were playing with Mikey while Ash was talking to the lady. " Alright lets go [y/n]!"

Once you guys were back at the bus you all ate dinner. You put away your dollies and other toys but left out your bath toys. You scratched your ear bc it was irritating and it hurt when you accidentally tugged on the earrings.

Soon it was bath time " [y/n], it's bath time!" " ugh do i have to?" "yes you promised now chop chop!"

While Ash was washing your hair in silence you said " Ash i don't like it." "Like what?" "The diamond." "Why not?" "It hurts and it's itchy and the diamond is heavy!" You said starting to cry because your skin was so sensitive. " Hey hey hey! No need to cry how about i put ice on it after. Okay?" "Okay."you sniffled but you still silently cried.

After you were a balling mess because the soap from the shower was stinging your ears. "Hold on [y/n], Cal can you please help me!" He handed you over to him while you kept on tugging on your ear screaming and crying into his shoulder.

"Alright here [y/n] i have some ice!" Ashton shouted from the kitchen.

He cleaned your ears and placed the ice on both ears with Calums help.

"Ash take it off! I don't want the diamond no more!" You wailed into Calums shoulder.

" you sure?" Ash said "Yes it hurts to much!" "alright, alright." He had Calum take them off and cleaned your bloody ears. Cal handed you over to Ash. "Your alright now." Ash whispered into your ear while rocking you back and forth like a baby trying to keep you quiet because Luke and Michael were already asleep. Cal had gon off to his bunk. 30 mins later you were fast asleep in Ashtons arms but hiccuping here and there. Ash sang to you while he fell asleep with you on the couch in the lounge with you on his chest.

Michael(age12):

Since all your friends had their ear pierced you wanted to get yours done. "Mikey?" "Ya [y/n]?" "Can i get my ears pierced please?" You said with your most innocent smile. "Okay lets go then." "Wait right now?" "Well duh." He said with the duh tone. "Okay then... Let me get ready real quick." "K I'll be in the car." You ran upstairs changing from your One Direction pajamas. You put on a black shirt with a blue flannel and some black skinnies with your black converse.