6. Hot Day.

Calum(age:10)

It was 100 degrees outside, you and the 5sos boys were stuck in the tour bus (a.k.a Gus Bus). The air conditioning was on but it was still hot!

You were in a pair of Calums boxers and your own tanktop. While the others were in basketball shorts and muscle tees, although Ashton was shirtless.

"I feel like a hot dog on a grill." Ashton whined from the floor.

"Same." Luke replied.

You were laying on the couch, head on Calums lap, asleep.

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO HOT TODAY!" Calum yelled, waking you up.

"I don't fu©king know, ask the sun." Michael whined back.

"No swearing, there's a child." Luke replied.

"©unt" Michael said back.

"why did i come on tour with Calum." You whispered to yourself.

"HEY! WE HEARD THAT!" The 5sos boys yelled.

"Good." You replied going back to sleep.

(a/n) SORRY THIS ONE WAS SHORT!

Michael(age:1)

It was literally 105 degrees outside.

The Air Conditioning wasn't working at the hotel, they had no pool what so ever.

You were laying on Michaels chest, chubby legs on both side of his thighs. With your arms lazily by your side. You were just in your diaper.

Michael was suprised you weren't crying, or whining because of the heat.

Michael was literally dying though. Just in his boxers, with a loose tanktop on.

He had a bucket full of water, two rags, and a spray bottle on the lamp.

Repeatedly wiping under your chubby chin, face, and legs with the rag. Spraying your head and face with the spray bottle.

Michael sighed standing up still holding you, and walked outside with the bucket of cold water.

He put the bucket on the table outside, and took of his shirt. You gurgled at him, speaking gibberish.

He sat down on one of the chairs with you on his lap.

"Fu©k you sun!" He yelled. He then covered your eyes and poured the small bucket of water on both of you.

You squealed with delight.

"Well that was cold!" Michael said to you.

"What the hell!" Luke yelled from the deck below, also soaked.

"Oops! Sorry mate didn't see ya there! But ya gotta say it felt good." Michael replied.

"Ya" Luke chuckled walking back into his hotel room.

Michael sat up with you and walked back into the warm hotel room.

He changed your soaked diaper from the water. He sat down and sighed repeating what he did with the rag and spray bottle. You just gurgled whenever he sprayed the water in your face

Luke(age:5)

Being sick on a hot day was the worst for you. You were whining and silently crying on Lukes lap, coughing and sneezing here amd there.

You were just in your underwear with a messy bun in your hair(Michael tried to do it but failed) not caring about your appearance.

It was 100 degrees, no air conditioning in the 5sos house worked. The pool was green and ugly and didn't work either.