The Wedding [Part Two]

It's not long before they pull up on a dirt road driving one after another. Anna leans over Angel looking out the window over to the pasture where there are horses running around freely. Anna smiles seeing the beautiful white house that sits off in the distance. Not too far from the house is a cliff that views over the ocean. Cars are parked all out front of the house. It's such a beautiful sight. There's little girls in white dresses and boys in their cute black suits chasing one another. Angel smiles at Anna as she sees her looking over that the scenery. The road is a little bumpy as they cross over to the house. Although Angel's Rolls Royce was a beautifully kept car she wasn't worried at all about the dirt that would cover the exterior of the car. Richard pulled up along side Mark's car putting the car in park. Angel stepped out of the car as she held her hand out to Anna allowing her to take it and step out. Anna felt the cool breeze from outside blowing against her face and neck. Anna inhaled the air slowly and exhaled as she turned around to marvel at the horses. Angel watches Anna walk slowly toward the horses gated by a brown fence. Mark walks up to Angel and pats her on the shoulder.

"Come'on we need to get ready."

Mark says as he gestures his head to the house.

"She will be fine.. I am sure Amanda will find her."

Mark reassures Angel as she turns around following him.

Anna stands by the fence watching the black Mustang's run around the field back and forth. Their mane flowing through the wind itself and the sound of them calling to one another. She rummaged around her pockets for her phone and realized it must've been in her purse. Anna's mother came up handing her her phone. Anna smiled at her taking her phone and taking pictures of the horses with it. Anna's mother stood by her watching the horses marveled herself. She shook her head smiling and looked over to Anna.

"Wow."

Her mother says bleakly.

"Wow what mum?"

Anna asks still taking pictures.

"All of this is wow. I mean isn't this a little overwhelming for you?"

She asks moving the hair to her side.

"Well.... yeah. I guess it is. It's just amazing though. I never would of thought that in the apartment next to me was an amazing person. I mean this is all so rich and beyond me... but I am happy I got to explore the rich side of life. I mean since I've met Angel... I just feel different... She's extraordinary mum. I don't even know how I will be able to keep up with her."

Anna admits looking over to her mother and then down at her hands.

"Anna, I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you..... It's.... beautiful. Like how I use to look at your father. I may not trust her... but she has good intentions. I believe... I don't think she cares about how much money you have.... or where you came from and what you bring to the table... I mean it scares me because I feel like none of this affects her more than you.... but I feel like she's good for you in a way... and if you're happy. That's all that matters."

Her mother reassures her rubbing Anna's back slowly. Anna smiles trying not to let her mum see of the gathering tears in her eyes.

"There you are!"

A voice calls out walking closer to them both. Anna turns around and sees it's a young woman with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. Anna looks puzzled for a second.

"I know you don't know me. I'm Julie. Amanda sent me to come get you. One of her bridesmaids is sick and she wanted you to fill in for her. I know it's short notice an all, but she said you would be the perfect size."