Business Trip

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Angel asked propping herself up above Ana.

"Yes... do it."

Ana breathed holding onto Angel.

Angel lifted Ana's leg towards her head adding pressure down on her leg. Ana groaned closing her eyes back and licking her bottom lip slightly. Angel held her ankle down over her head feeling a slight crack.

"I didn't know you were so flexible, Anastasia."

Angel stated smirking to herself.

"I can be just as mysterious as you, Angel."

Ana winks at her.

"I see... just what else are you hiding ma'am?"

Angel asks curiously,

Ana props herself up under Angel using her fingertips to brush lightly under Angel's chin. She leans up taking Angel's bottom lip into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. Angel completely susceptible by Anna's kiss, she presses her lips against Anna's kissing her back. Ana then pulls back slightly.

"I am very good at persuading people into getting what I want."

Ana says batting her lashes at Angel.

"Is that so?"

Angel arches an eye brow at Ana.

"Yes, ma'am, let's have a drinking contest.."

Ana dares Angel smiling.

"What's the wager?"

Angel asks smiling back.

"If I win.... you have to dress like a girly girl for a week."

Ana says smiling trying not to laugh.

"And if I win.... you have to, marry me."

Angel arching her eye brow at Ana.

"Oh, no... that's a little extreme,"

Ana says shaking her head.

"What you're afraid that you might lose Anastasia?"

Angel dares her as she gets up off of Ana walking over to the kitchen.

"Not at all, I jus-..."

Ana was about to say, but already saw Angel setting out shot glasses.

"Russian Roulette."

Angel said looking up at Ana walking over to the kitchen.

Angel then walked over to a cabinet opening it. Bottles of liquor lined each shelf. From Tequila to Vodka. She grabbed a bottle of Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka, Rum, and some Moonshine that had been sitting inside the back of the refrigerator.

"You plan on getting me drunk Mrs. Falls?"

Ana asked looking at the thirteen shot glasses sitting down between them.

"Maybe. I don't plan on losing this wager."

Angel states pouring one of each alcohol in all of the shot glasses before them.

"How will we play Russian Roulette when neither of these shots are dangerous?"

Ana asked looking a bit puzzled.

"Because only one of these shot glasses will have moonshine in it. I will spin around all of the shot glasses covering my eyes. Then one by one we will close our eyes picking a shot glass, and drinking it. One of us is bound to get the moonshine."