Lovers Touch

The ceremony started to calm down as people gathered their food in trays and began to exchange last hugs and goodbyes to one another. Angel and Anna sat at the table watching Jonathan and her mother dance to the final song. Once the song finally ended they exchanged kisses and walked back over to the table where Angelina was sleeping. Kacey and Amberlynn seems to be getting tired as well.

"Well, I think we should be going."

Anna's mother announced looking at Angelina.

"Yes, I suppose to we should be going."

Angel adds as Mark walks over to them with Amanda hand in hand.

"I don't think you all will be going nowhere. It's a long drive back to Mahattan. Why don't y'all just stay in the guests rooms? I am sure Amanda's friend won't mind. Right babe?"

Mark says leaning down and kissing her head.

"Yeah, she won't."

Amanda smiles at them.

"Well, I have an meeting tomorrow. So I cannot stay unfortunately. I apologize. Thank you for having me though. It was a very beautiful wedding."

Angel's father says politely and Mark nods at him.

"I understand sir. You have nice drive or flight. Allow me to walk you out."

Mark says formally. Not many people have seen this side of Mark, but him and Angel respect her father highly.

"Alright. It was nice meeting you all."

He says to Anna and her family as him and Mark start to walk away.

"I will be right back."

Angel says to Anna excusing herself and following behind them.

Anna knew Angel's relationship with her father would remain a mystery to her. She watch them walk away as she decided she would surprise and give Angel a gift later that night. Anna smirk to herself as she bit her bottom lip.

"It's very nice of you to let us stay the night. I mean very nice."

Anna's mother said Amanda as she walked with her towards the house.

"I know that look."

Amberlynn teases Anna as she walks up to her nudging her.

"What!? No you don't..."

Anna said still smiling to herself.

"That's the look of you planning something... I know that look."

Amberlynn states again moving her hair out of her face.

"I am not planning anything. I'm just thinking to myself..."

Anna explains trying to get Amberlynn off her back.

"Yeah, planning to give Angel some."

Amberlynn teases dancing around Anna.

"Haha, and if I am?"

Anna asks gasping at her and watching Amberlynn circle her.

"I would say push your limits. Let her try something new on you. She looks like the freak type."

She whispers in Anna's ear.

"Something new, eh? I have a few things in mind."

Anna says to herself as she sees Amberlynn walk into the house behind Kacey and Angelina.

Anna takes the liberty to walk up to Richard and give him some specific orders. It was embarrassing to ask Richard after what happened with Anna in the car, but she really wanted tonight to be special for her and Angel. Richard nodded to her after she gave him the orders and left right after. Anna then walked into the house scouting out Amanda and the rest of her family. Angel standing outside talking to Mark and her father saw Richard leaving and frowned as she didn't know what he could have left with no warning.