Sexual Temptation

There was a silence in the air that morning as Angel ate her honey bunches of oats cereal. Anna poured some coffee into a mug that held cream and sugar at the bottom. Anna didn't know if something was wrong or did Angel have a bad dream. The silence was killing her, but Anna didn't want to cause an argument early that morning. Angel played around with her cereal with her spoon.

"I had a dream last night..."

Angel stated as she looked up at Anna.

"What about?"

Anna asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Me... you... and a child... our child."

Angel muttered slowly.

"Was it bad?"

Anna asked setting down her coffee mug on the kitchen counter.

"No, it was beautiful. I just don't know about children... me being a parent is a scary thing."

Angel admitted as she put down her spoon and sighed.

"You want children, Angelice?"

Anna asks her without realizing what she just said.

"I don't know... I think so?"

Angel said confused as she runs her hands through her hair.

"Come.."

Anna said holding out her hand as Angel looked up at her. She took Anna's hand, and Anna led her over to the couch. Anna sat Angel down and sat in her lap smiling at her. Angel smiled back a bit and then it slowly disappeared.

"If you don't want children that's fine with me. Why are you all distant?"

Anna asked as she rubbed Angel's cheek slowly.

"I know eventually you'll want some.. I am just afraid of being a parent. I didn't mean to act all moody. I don't know... I'm sorry."

Angel says as she kisses Anna's cheek and smiles.

"There's no need to be worried Angel, I'm sure you'll be a great parent when that time comes. Just don't stress yourself out baby. That's something you don't need to worry about right now."

Anna says trying to comfort Angel who seems to be a little more deep in thought than usual.

"I know... just kind of suprised me to have a dream like that."

Angel admits as she shakes her head and smiles at herself.

"So.. about my family staying here."

Anna states as she massages her hand through Angel's hair.

"What about them?"

Angel asks as she leans back against the couch.

"You don't have enough room for them to stay here. We can let them stay in a hotel."

Anna says as she kisses Angel's cheek softly.

"We can always get a house or bigger apartment. I would rather your family stay here to make them feel at home. Hotels can be.... rather expensive as well."

Angel says as she kisses Anna's chin in return.

"That's a lot to do, Angel. Please let them just stay in a hotel. I think you've done enough amazing things for me. Just let them have their privacy in a hotel and we have our own."

Anna pleads as she kisses Angel's lips trying to distract her. Angel runs her hand up Anna's back pulling her closer to her face as she kisses Anna's lips back.