The Wedding

"Hello?"

Anna answered and she was relieved when she heard her mother on the other side.

"Yes, darling we will be on our way in love ten minutes. Text me the address so I can put it in the GPS."

Her mother says cheerfully.

"Ok, mom you will probably have to park on the other side of the road. I'm not sure how many spaces are free. I will see you soon though."

Anna said as she hung up on the phone. She texts her mum Angel's address.

"Come help me cook."

Angel suggested as she gestured for Anna to come over with her head.

"Alright love."

Anna said softly as she took another look at her phone. Charlie was a nice man from work she worked with in the firm in Jacksonville. But she never gave him her number. It was quite odd him calling her. Anna felt a rush of cold air and she shivered a bit. "Anna get a hold of yourself he probably dialed your number on accident nothing serious." Her conscience says to her and she shakes away the thought immediately.

Anna walks over to a Angel who is grilling some salmon on a portable grill. Anna smells in the scent of the salmon as she smiles coming closer to the rising smoke. Angel hands the fork over to Anna placing her hand on Anna's waist as she comes over to the grill.

"Flip it over."

Angel says taking Anna's hand in her own and moving it to the fish flipping it over on the grill.

"The wedding is in another day. Are you prepared for your speech?"

Anna asks Angel looking up at her.

"I think I am. I know what I am thinking about saying. I just don't know if it'll be good. We will see though. I can't make any promises not to laugh or say something stupid."

Angel says watching Anna season the fish.

"Tell me what would you tell me on our wedding. If we got married."

Anna said as she turns around and faces Angel. Angel looks Anna in the eyes and then places her hands on her waist lifting up, and sitting her on top of the counter. Angel stood between Anna's legs rubbing up her thighs slowly as she looked into her eyes.

"I would say never in a million years I thought I was worthy enough to meet such a beautiful person. Anastasia the love of my life is not only my lover, but my best friend. The woman who I want to bare my children and grow old with. If anything she's the most amazing girl I've ever met. Who only promotes the good in me, and never the bad. The only drug more power the heroine and cocaine. I've overdosed myself on you and I'm happy. Because I would rather be addicted to your lover rather than some temporary high to numb the afflictions caused by myself. To have you by my side was.... us the greatest blessing that has ever happened to me. I know my mother would have been very pleased to know that I picked an extraordinary lover and companion for life."

Angel states as Anna is once again speechless. Angel then quickly goes over to the sizzling fish and flips it over. Luckily it wasn't burnt. Angel takes the other pieces of salmon off the grill setting them down on a plate. Anna sits there in silence for a moment.

"I'm in love with you."

Anna finally mumbles out as she takes a deep breath and looks over at Angel.

"And I'm in love with you Miss Torres."

Angel walks over to her and Anna leans down kissing Angel's lips softly wrapping her legs around her waist. Angel pulling Anna closer she deepens the kiss and the smiles.