Coping

The days of work were a drag for Anna as she sat at her desk typing on the computer. All Anna could think about was being in Hawaii with Angel and getting to relax with her on the beach. Anna's thoughts were everywhere else, but on her work as Anna was typing on her computer her iPhone rang. Anna slid over the answer key answering the call as her fingers moved across the keyboard.

"Hello my love.."

Anna says softly as she smiles.

"Hello love.. I was just calling to see how was my favorite girl doing at work?"

Angel says sweetly on the line.

"I am fine. I mean the day has dragged on and I am feeling slightly bored, but I am well. I miss you very much though..."

Anna groans pouting in her office chair.

"I miss you as well, Anastasia. I cannot wait to see you tonight. I cannot wait for us to be on a mini vacation as well. On the beach sipping mimosa's sun bathing. In the beach water... all of that. I am ready for another mini vacation with you my love."

Angel croaks sighing over the phone.

"That sounds like heaven baby... I get off at seven. I love you."

Anna mumbles as she looks around her desk so that she doesn't get in trouble.

"See you then baby.. I love you as well. Bye."

Angel says and she hangs up the phone afterwards.

Anna looks at her phone at the wallpaper of Angel standing by the horse and she smiles to herself sighing softly. Everything was perfect to Anna with everyday being perfect she couldn't imagine being anywhere else or with anyone else. Anna puts her phone down as she looks back at the computer continuing her work. For Anna these long days at work were time away from Angel and her to get space. Even though space was the last thing is wanted it gave her time to think away from Angel's intense love and sex life. Captivating it was. Anna was deep in her thoughts of there Hawaii getaway coming up. She had already requested the time off for the trip and since she was a hard worked it was granted with ease. Seems like everything was to good to be true. Anna's thoughts were interrupted by Joany and Beth walking up to her desk holding folders and papers in their hands.

"Hey girl! Where have you been!? We haven't heard from you in a while."

Beth exclaims leaning over Anna's cubical looking at her.

"Yeah me and Angel have just been doing a lot together..."

Anna says smiling fixing her papers as she looks to Beth and then to Joany.

"Hi..."

Joany says softly waving her hand to Anna.

"Well we need to have a girls night.. just the three of us. I mean we have lots to catch up. I seen Morgan the other day... she looked bad."

Beth blubbers as Anna can't help, but think of the day when Joany was with Angel.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her since a couple weeks back... it got really ugly between us."

Anna explains as she runs her hand through her hair.

"Well, I hope everything is all cool now. I have to run these to the office up stairs. I will text you late and come up with some plans.."

Beth says smiling at Anna and then walking off. Joany still standing there she looks at Anna.

"Anna... I just want to say I'm sorry.."

Joany says softly as she holds onto her papers.

"Nothing went on between me and Angel. We only talked about my personal problems. I felt comfortable around her... I felt comfortable talking to her. I didn't mean for any of that to get to Morgan or stir up any trouble."