Thanks.... giving?

The holidays were always Anna's favorite time of year. Although to Angel they seem to be just days she wish would past by. November had come up and it was Thanksgiving. It seemed to be one of those holidays that Angel sat awkwardly at the table picking over her food while her father ate silently. Angel looked at herself in the mirror fixing her all black plaid shirt. Anna came up to the bathroom finishing putting her flat ironed straight hair into a high ponytail and out of her face. Anna smiled at Angel looking nervously in the mirror at herself. Angel sighed looking into the mirror at her eye brow which now had a scar presently upon it from the scuffle of that night in the alleyway with Charlie. Anna leaned against the doorway crossing her arms and admiring Angel getting all nervous. Anna walked in the bathroom and wrapped her arms around Angel's waist hugging her closely.

"Babe, there's nothing to be nervous about. It's just dinner and then afterwards we will be back in New York Sunday."

Anna said calmly trying to sooth Angel's nervous demeanor.

"I know... I just don't do well with dinners obviously... That night with Morgan. Having dinner with my father. Even that night with your family. I feel like the elephant in the room... and sometimes I am."

Angel explains looking herself in the mirror again.

"Ok, let's say you aren't good with dinner dates. It's only for tonight. Just try to relax. If you want to I'll give you something that'll help you relax."

Anna says seductively as Angel smiles turning around.

"Oh really? And what's that?"

Angel asks curiously.

"Mmmm.. give me your hand."

Anna demands looking Angel in the eyes. Angel sticks out her hand and Anna takes it placing on her butt as she smiles at Angel.

"I think I could use a little relaxation.. what did you have in mind?"

Angel asks licking along her bottom lip.

"Hmmm... I was thinking along the lines of... a little kissing.."

Anna says softly placing a kiss on Angel's lips.

"A little bit of touching.."

She smiles placing her arms around Angel's neck.

"And... just a tiny bit of moaning.."

Anna says kissing Angel again.

"I would like that.. all in that order."

Angel states smiling as she kissing Anna back, and then picking her up by her butt.

Anna yelps slightly as she smiles being taken completely by surprise. Angel smiles as she turns the bathroom light out and walks into the room with Anna. As they are kissing Anna's phone starts to ring and their sweet erotic kissing is put to a brief stop. Anna smiles against Angel's lips as she let's her down.

"I guess that relaxation will have to wait until later.."

Anna says smiling as she walks over to her phone and answers it.

Angel finishes getting ready as she watches Anna on the phone chatting with her mother. Anna was wearing an all white romper, with one sleeve hanging around her arm. She wore white flats as well to match her outfit and her nails were freshly painted in an all white coat. Bangles around her wrist. Anna was such a beautiful sight for sore eyes. Angel's thoughts wandered around her mind as she thought about her family asking about the new scar that was on her eye brow.

"Yes... We will be there soon.... No we are not! Look you need to get off the phone.. We will be there soon.. Yes.. Ok... Bye. Bye!"

Anna hisses as she hangs up the phone and smiles looking over at Angel.