Chapter twelve - Remember me, Forget me, Miss me.

PLEASE READ!!:::::: WAY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY!

Okay so I have edited this chapter and the whole thing about pretending she's pregnate NEVER HAPPENS so in the case neither does the thing Lukie boy says to her either if you read it, you know what I'm talking about. Okay the endings whats different so if you wanna skip halfway through feel free. 5/8/11 (<---------- date)

Its been awhile and I for one was excited! I like this chapter and I think you will too!!! Enjoy my elfs!!!! (MERRY CHRISTMAS!!) if you don't do the whole Christmas thing, that's cool. (HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OR HAPPY WINter)

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I slowly open my eyes, and then quickly shut them. Why was there a light waving in front of my face? I moan and turn over on my other side, that turns my back from my window. I open my eyes again, this time fast as a lighting bolt. I spring up so I'm in a sitting position and grab my stomach, there is not doubt in my mind that I'm about to be sick.

I fling myself into the bathroom just in time to get there while I'm sick. I push my hair away from my face while I gag into the toilet after a moment I feel new hands comb through my hair and pull it back. As the lovely things come out of my throat, I'm aware that tears are starting to form in my eyes. I hate throwing up.

Once I'm done I flush it all down and slump against the bathtub Lucius right next to me. I need vicodin, and as if God has finally decided to help me out, Lucius ask me. “Do you need to some medication? I'll get it.” He said.

I close my eyes and focus on breathing in through my nose and out my mouth, a sort of calming exercise I used during therapy. “That would be great.” I say while rubbing at my face, wishing I had the strength to get up and wash my mouth out. “I have a bottle of pills in my nightstand in the top drawer.”

He looks at me worried, “Do you feel like you going to throw up again?”

I shake my head no, “I'm just tired,” and scared, but I don't add that.

He stands up and lifts me up in his arms. I try to protest but he silents me. I wrap my arms around his neck and once we get to my room he sets me gently on my bed and gives me a water bottle that's on my cluttered nightstand and an empty cup I had laying around my room, he tells me I should rise and spit, which I do but it still doesn't get rid of the taste in my mouth. I take out the vicodin myself and pop the pill in my mouth and swallow it. Leaning against the bed board I close my eyes and try to stop the shaking in my hands that seems to be spreading to my arms and to the rest of my body. I cover my face with my hands once again because it wasn't supposed to be like this. I was supposed to be a healthy teenage girl who's only worry is passing pre-calculas.

I feel the beds weight shift next to me and arms come around me. I sniff but no tears come out, even through my throats tight and uncomfortable. “Do you want to tell me whats going on?”

I sniff some more, “No.” I pull away from him and see how tried he looks, and remember he isn't the only one in this room who's gone through hell today. I scoot down so I'm laying down and pat the space beside me motioning he should lay down too, which he does.

I look at him a smile a little bit. “Sweet dreams.” This was somewhat normal for me because of Like, Lyle, and Ace, when we had sleep overs we never bothered to sleep in different beds. I was Lucy last night because usually everyone would try to be on the bed with me, Link usually won because he was just stronger than every body else.

Because I'm still shaking Lucius throws an arm over me and strokes this thumb across my arm. I hear his breathing turn even and deep and I know he's asleep, I take this opportunity to snuggle a little deeper into this chest.

DID YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

I also want to up the bar so I'll post when I get twenty comments.... MUHAHAHA what does Melody say back!"?!?!?!?!?!? I wanna know too! so I think I might write the next chapter right now!!! quick and post those comments and vote!!