Chapter 5

-Harry's POV-

It has been  three weeks since the tour has started in the UK, and that means I haven't seen Anna in about three weeks because I gave her and her sister and tickets to our first show of the tour. Anna and I have known each other for about a two months now, and I feel as if we have known each other for our whole lives.

Today the boys and I have to go to sound check at ten and then we have until about six to do what we want concidering the concert does not start until seven. It was nine thirty now. 

I got up from the bed that is on the bus that I claimed on the first day the tour started and decided to get ready for the day ahead of me. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. To pull my hair out of my face I use a army green scarf wrap thing and I put on a pair of black converse high tops. 

I went to the small bathroom we had on the bus and brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom while I had the chance and came out about five minutes to ten. 

The boys were all lounging around the living room part of the bus. Zayn was on his laptop, Louis was on his phone, probably texting El, and Niall and Liam were playing Fifa against eachother. Right as I sat down on the couch Paul came in and said it was time to go to sound check.

We all got up and because we slept in the bus last night instead of going to a hotel, we were already at the stadium. 

Once we were all on stage and singing our first song of the gig which was Midnight Memories, we all kind of went off on our own and did not pay attention to what Paul was saying and as soon as Niall came on to the stage with a segway was when Paul stopped trying to get us to focus on what we really came on the stage to do. 

Soon it was all caos because we had Niall riding his segway, and we had Louis on the side of the stage laughing at what I think was a joke he told to the secrutity gaurd, and then there was Zayn off in his own little world riding around the stage on his skate board. On the left of the stage Liam and I were playing footie with a football.

Once the sound check alotted time was over, we all left and went back to the bus. We all did our own thing and I chose to call Anna.

Hoping that she anwers the phone, it  rang about two times before she picked up. "Hello,"

"Hi, Anna it's me." I said into the phone.

"Hi, Harry, what's up?" Anna asked curiously.

"I just wanted to say hello being as we haven't talked in forever."

"It's only been three weeks, Silly," She said laughing at me.

"But, I missed you." I stated with a serious tone in my voice, concidering I haven't seen in almost a month.

"And I you, Harry, but I have to get back to my work, I will talk to you later yeah?" She stated. I nodded into the phone forgeting that she cannot see my head jester.

"Yeah, bye Anna," I smiled into the phone. She replied with a small goodbye and we hung up the phone. I do not think that Anna relizes how much I have actually missed her in over the three weeks we have been apart.

I find it kind of funny that I have only known this girl for two months and how much of an impact on me she already has, it's incredible really. I just had a what three minute phone conversation  with her and it has gotten me thinking about her for almost the rest of the day.

Around five that night, the boys had the smart idea to go and explore the stadium that we were playing at, concidering we didn't really have much to do inside the bus.

The doors to the stadium get opened at five thirty, so we have about thirty minutes to go explore the place. We all equally decided that we were hungry so we each went to a different food stands and got some dinner before the fans started getting in. 

After all of us got our food it was about time to go backstage so we do not get mobbed. It's crazy what these fans will do for a quick picture or autograph. The can be crazy but their our crazies the boys and I tell each other.

As soon as 5 Seconds of Summer was done preforming we had about ten minutes before we had to get onto the stage. Lou was getting the finishing touchs of our hair  done and we would put our ear peices in our ears and would go out. Lux came up to me while Lou was working on Louis hair and asked me to play barbies with her. I looked down at the small girl and smiled. I took one of the barbies she was holding up and sat down on the floor where she had all her dolls placed and I musted have lost track of time because as soon as Lou was done with Louis hair the rest of the boys headed to the stage to start to the concert. 

I quicky got up off the floor and told Lux I would play with her another day and ran on to the stage. Liam was just getting ready to finish the first talking session that we have planned throughout the concert. I walked up to him and covered my mouth peice and whispered in his ear, "Why didn't you tell me you guys were going on stage?"

Liam laughed into the mic he was holding and cheekily yelled into the microphone "Mr. Harry Styles everyone!" We heard the song starting to play in the background and started singing along. 

The concert went on as it usually did and it ended a little later than most of them do, concidering there was a lotof messing around on stage. We got back to the bus and each took a shower and soon after I went and laid in bed. I decided to go on twitter and I tweeted -Great night tonight everybody! Thanks for coming out!-

I soon started thinking about Anna and about ten minutes later I tweeted again and said - When your really missing the one you really want to be around.-

Hey guys well here is chapter 5 for yall!!! I hope you enjoyed it. It was a little bit of what I would assume would happen before and after a concert!!! Btw I do not edit any of my stories when I finish it I might go back and edit!!

Love you guys lots!!!!!!

Don't forget to

Comment

And 

Vote